JJs Vinyl Madness Countdown #521

It's getting harder and harder to find videos on YouTube that are actually these guys playing. Even though many are labeled 'The Beatles' they are either covers or tribute bands. I checked 7 songs from this album for a video - none were the real thing. I finally went to an alternate site to find one. The Beatles - The Beatles (also known as 'The White Album)
"Happiness Is A Warm Gun" She's not a girl who misses much Do do do do do do do do, oh yeah She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand Like a lizard on a window pane The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors On his hobnail boots Lyin
Are the parties with the rights to Beatles songs blocking the real deal from You Tube like Prince?
I assume that is what is happening
that's not so true of prince anymore..his estate is letting a lot of stuff go by now.
it's probably cause of the record company.look how fast atlantic tears down zeppelin videos..
@FourWalls (15203)
As I said about Tusk and The Long Run, this would have been a terrific EP or single album. I think it's awful as a double album (way too much filler [cough-cough "Revolution #9"]), but you know you can't criticize the Beatles. What if Dude Lebowski had said "Beatles" instead of "Eagles"....