Goodbye Yahoo Messenger!

YM!, is finally bidding goodbye. I was a Yahoo Messenger user since college and I liked how it connected me to many friends here and outside the country. But stopped using it when I got FB and Skype. It was fun having you around YM! The app will be decommissioned on July 17th. (I think) Have you used Yahoo Messenger?
Do you mean that Yahoo Messenger will be out of service soon? Although I have never used it, but it is still disappointing to hear this news. Yahoo was quite popular in the past and hard to believe that today it survives so hard.
It did not survive the competition. I am sad that I did not use it for a long time.
@saritflor (3777)
• Israel
I never used it, but deleted all the messaging software because people will annoy me with messages.
Why they are annoying you?
@saritflor (3777)
• Israel
@jobelbojel I have no idea, bored people?
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Same here. I won't miss it. I connect with Facebook IM.
I have never used Yahoo Messenger, but I bet many will miss it.
Did you use MSN or AOL?
@jobelbojel No, I have not used MSM or AOL.
@Corbin5 What did you use in the past?
@sw8sincere (4533)
i have used Yahoo Messenger before my friend and thanks for letting us know that it will soon be totally decommisioned..
Will you miss it?
@jobelbojel I don't think I will as I am now fine with other famous messaging apps like whatsapp, viber and facebook messenger.
@sw8sincere that is the same with me. I won't miss it since I stopped using it long time ago.
@quantum2020 (9261)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I think I used it for some time but then I chose to use facebook messenger instead. There are too many ways to send messages, in the present
That is correct. There is viber, wechat, and a lot more.
@Icydoll (19946)
Yeah I had used it the past few years back.I liked the yahoo chat rooms in the messenger...
I also liked the chatrooms. I missed using it since I use FB messenger
@1hopefulman (28541)
To be honest, I don't even know what it is. I know that there is a way way to communicate on Facebook and I may have used that there a few times. But I don't know more than that!
Really? I started using it in 2003. Now I am into FB messenger.
I have a yahoo email but never used the messenger.
It's been more than a year since I last used Messenger. Even Skype, we don't use it anymore. It's now Fb messenger we always use to call and chat. Also, Viber, when at the office, since it's our means of communication at the office for the Management Committee.
• Dallas, Texas
I used to use it. I can't believe it is still being used. AOL Instant Messenger was another one. and do you remember ever using ICQ?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search This article is about Web-based instant messaging. For messaging via apps, see Messaging apps. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this articl