I Am Lazy Today

@wolfgirl569 (10113)
Marion, Ohio
I have been pretty lazy today. I did the chores that needed done, but that was it. We did go to the auction this afternoon. They did not have much but I expected that. It is the switch over phase. Most people are done buying plants but gardens are just starting to lightly produce vegetables. You can also find some early ripe fruit, but not a lot. So we bummed around there for a couple of hours. Then we went into the closest town and picked up dog food and netting to cover my chicken coop. One of those jersey giants has figured out she can fly to the top of the fence. But when we got home we just both took it easy for the day. Hey!!!, Just remembered that I did fix a problem with the electric fence. I seen the wire was touching the field fence grounding it out. It took about 2 minutes to unplug the charger and then tighten the wire. But it was WORK!! So I did do something today. And I gave Bambi dog a bath. She has allergies, but they are not too bad if she gets a regular shower. That was needed today. Darn, why is it I can not take a full day off no matter how hard I try to. Hope yours was good.
@caopaopao (12535)
Compared with me, you have done a lot of things. I have no work today, and I just play mobile phone at home alone.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
Thats the problem. I always end up doing something
@caopaopao (12535)
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
I feel you hehe!!! I feel lazy today also, especially it's raining here again..
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
The rain all missed us today. I just didnt wanna do anything
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 hehehe!!!
I think with a smallholding and a heap of various animals you're never going to get a full day off.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
I just wanted a day of no extras and you seen that a couple sneaked in.
Poor Bambi dog, I am the allergies are not too bad.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
The bath helped a lot. I am hoping not to do the vet but if the baths quit helping we will
@Paradon (2080)
• Pattaya, Thailand
My day just started but I think I have about two or three loads of laundry staring at me.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
Its about time for me to do that too.
I have some episodes like this. I don't want to do anything even for the whole day. I try to find a reason to be productive though.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
But I was trying to enjoy it and still ended up doing a little work.
@wolfgirl569 I hope you are on a good day today.
My electric fence has been off for months, the dogs got bit once ot twice and now they don`t try to jump over weeds are grown up on that fence... I did not get anything done on the homestead.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
This is for the horses and they take turns testing it, so it has to be on. You did a lot so no worries about home.
If that's lazy, I am below do nothing!
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
LOL I was trying for just the regular feedings but that did not happen.
I feel lazy sometimes but I think it is okay to feel so. Escaping work sometimes is acceptable. I am having good time. You too enjoy the day!
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
I did Thanks
@sallypup (28509)
• Moses Lake, Washington
One thing I can not cope with is an electric fence. I've gotten zapped just enough to be deeply afraid of them.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
I hate when that happens. But with horses it is the best to have.
@sw8sincere (5113)
I sometimes feel lazy but I just divert it into something productive like my fav hobby .. which is singing. So that alone makes me alert and active again.
@wolfgirl569 (10113)
• Marion, Ohio
But I wanted to do nothing.