Living in fear
June 13, 2018 12:39am CST
Even the strong hearted these days are not comfortable when dangers lurk everywhere. Look at the way one had his cell phone in his pocket and it caught fire. There was smoke everywhere when he pulled it out and flung it. He was at a restaurant and everyone were panic stricken. My mother died at a ripe old age and the only fear she had was how she would rear her brood with limited funds.
A phone exploded in a man's pocket at a restaurant in Bhandup in Mumbai on 4 June- Technology News, Firstpost
The man was having lunch at a restaurant in Bhandup in Mumbai when the phone exploded in his pocket and fumes came out of it, according to CCTV footage.
17 people like this
There was this story I read some time ago where a group of girls were on the beach and one of them collected all the phones while the rest went into the water to wet their feet as they say Lightning struck and the girl with the mobiles in hand lost her life instantly as all the phone were live at the time.
• United Kingdom
I was driving home one day on the motorway and felt my phone getting warmer and warmer in my pocket. Then I could smell burning, luckily I was able to pull over and get the phone out and threw it on the ground! It completely melted!
• Peoria, Arizona
There have to be intense technical failure and bootlegged technology for that kind of thing to happen. Even when the Samsung Galaxy 8 was having issues, it didn't happen to everything and thankfully people were able to get it fixed.