What qualities can impress you the most?

@deba12 (3098)
Honesty, broad-minded, calm, confident are some of the qualities I look for when dating a guy. I think these are necessary to live happily in life with your partner. What qualities you want to see in your partner?
@sw8sincere (5125)
i always seek kindness towards a person and also hard working and being positive
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Honest, has positive outlook in life and has a good heart.
@iridion9 (10264)
Brain and accept Jesus 100%
@cherigucchi (4866)
I admire humility especially from those people who have a lot of things to brag about in their lives.
• New Delhi, India
Honesty and punctuality are the two qualities which I admire the most. In addition to this, I like people who are down to earth.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
A good person. Someone who has sincerity and is genuine.
• Russian Federation
If you look for so many qualities, you risk staying alone waiting for him forever. Do not expect so much, just be with someone who loves you more than himself. All my partners had both good and bad sides, but I was ready to put up with their disadvantages and spent happy years living with them, no regrets.
@deba12 (3098)
Actually you are right. That's why I am still on a mission to find my dream partner.
@Shiva49 (14012)
I am calm, loving, compassionate, forgiving and easy to get along with. I am hardworking but go for balance in life. If something has to be done, I just do it. I would appreciate these qualities in my partner. I think they have served me well - siva
@saritflor (4122)
• Israel
Honesty and wisdom.
For me, the inner beauty is the best thing to consider for having a partner.
Well, wait. I'm single sorry.
@simplfred (5570)
True colors of someone usually don't reflects on dating. What will they usually offer during dates is their well rehearse attitude.