Thankful for Small and Big Entrepreneurs

Are you an entrepreneur? Well then if you are, I am thankful for you and appreciate the good offers you give to the society whether you are big or small. An entrepreneur is a person who manages, organizes and assumes the risks that he has to take in the business world. I consider all of them as an agent of change. What they do and risk are not easy. Their resourcefulness in the process of discovering ideas to offer the public is something that I respect so much. Without these people, market will never come to life and the needs of the people of a specific place will never be addressed. Yes, they do make a profit but I think that they only deserve it because they earned it. I do really admire them because I am not that brave enough to take risk when it comes to venturing to a business or even make an investment somewhere. The success and failures of these big and small business people serve as an inspirations and motivation to others who also want to take the same path.
@Jessabuma (28538)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am not an entrepreneur but I do admire them also ..
I hope I can do it in the future. My parents do have before. There are many people who had nice houses because of them.
I will pray for that.
@cherigucchi Thank you. My mom is planning to have this kind of business in my city. Let us cross fingers on that.
@Shavkat Putting all my prayers for its success.
@ridingbet (53117)
i know nothing about this. may i ask if you are an entrepreneur?
A small entrepreneur I might say for I only sell small items with my relatives and friends.
@ridingbet (53117)
@cherigucchi oh, i get it.
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, Cheri.
You are most welcome!
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
@Raine38 (9117)
I am not an entrepreneur but I have friends who are. While I envy their flexible work schedule and owning their own time, I do not envy their never ending responsibilities. As a business owner, they cannot switch off and just not mind the business after the day ends. For instance, a friend has to get up in the middle of the night because her store’s alarm got tripped only to find out that it’s a stray cat who got into it. Entrepreneurship poses many challenges, but for those whose passion lies in doing business this can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
I am aware of the hardships that entrepreneurs face in a daily basis that is why I do admire them because they still continue.