What the fig

Peoria, Arizona
I really had no idea what to have the title as, so figs. Because that is what I am currently eating. The other day I learned that I like figs! I really like them so that is for breakfast, a bowl of figs and a bagel. I just finished up on Mturk for today, 111 tasks. My third day in a row I have done over 100 tasks, I feel awesome! It was going to be 103, but I didn't like that so I went up another 8, because that is really all I could handle. I was getting hungry, my hands were getting sore, I don't want to see another receipt until tomorrow when I get back to it. I think after I eat I am going to take a nap. I fell asleep after dinner last night and I woke up at like 11pm last night and have been awake since just relaxing and then got to work. So I'm a tad sleepy. Hope you all are doing well!
@LeaPea2417 (21545)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like figs too.
• Peoria, Arizona
That's great
• Pleasant Hill, California
Me three.
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! Glad you're doing well in Mturk keep it up.. Enjoy your time there..
• Peoria, Arizona
Doing my best haha thank you
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
@DesirousDreamer you're welcome
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There's a fig tree in my yard. Lol
• Peoria, Arizona
o: Delicious
• Pleasant Hill, California
What is Mturk?
• Peoria, Arizona
Amazon Mechanical Turk. It is a crowdsourcing website.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@DesirousDreamer What does that mean? I have no clue.
• Peoria, Arizona
@TheHorse Basically it is microtasks, like you transcribe a receipt, you moderate photos. It is just tiny tasks that range from different payments, most that are available are like 0.01 cent to 0.10 cents. If you are lucky you can find surveys that pay like 50 cents or even a dollar.
We don't have figs here, but I have seen it on the net. Can you please tell me as to what fruit can you compare its deliciousness? I am just curious .
• Peoria, Arizona
I honestly don't know what to compare it to. The way I had it, it was dried so it reminds me of like dried mangos haha
@DesirousDreamer So, you haven't tasted the fresh fruit itself yet?
• Peoria, Arizona
@SIMPLYD I have not
I didn't know what fig is until I've seen it when some one shared YT video. I don't look impressed by it
• Peoria, Arizona
HAha well it is delicious
I love figs too, but have not had them for a long time. Congrats on all that hard work on Mturk!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
They are great and thank you!
@UncleJoe (10585)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I may NEVER eat a fig again!! Or maybe it’s just extra protein!?? Share this and warn your friends?? #figs #wasps #pollinating #pollination #nature #yummy #lar...