It's Wednesday!

Hello everybody how are you all doing today? I haven't been around much because I have busy with doing things for my daughters wedding. I still haven't found a dress so I am hoping this weekend I will find out. Time is ticking away too fast now. I walked to work this morning. It was a beautiful morning for a walk. It took me exactly an hour. It s about a four mile walk so that wasn't too bad. There are a lot of uphill too so I got my workout this morning. I just got back from my lunchtime walk. I think that will be my walking for today but I may go out this evening if it doesn't start to rain. It is clouding over now and really muggy. Hope you are all enjoying your week so far.
The bog day is looming closer and closer!
Yes it is!
If it rains how will you get home from work?
I take the city bus.
So glad you had a beautiful morning in which to enjoy that walk. It is lovely weather here today for most, but a bit too humid for me.
Aw! I really hope you can find that dress this weekend! Good for you getting all that walking in! Just be careful with heat, and drink plenty of water.
Good luck with finding the dress that you really want.
I hope you find a dress soon, I am sure you will! =)
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sure I'm sure you'll be able to find a nice dress for your daughter's wedding.
Hope you find the perfect dress for your daughters wedding. Any particular color you're looking for?
Good luck in finding the dress there.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its raining here for like the fifteenth day in a row
@Blondie2222 (22227)
Don't you have to walk home yet or do you get a ride after work ? If I was to walk to work it would take me an hour or so as well. I don't walk though as some of the roads to work our bad with traffic. I have been walking every day though to help my recovery and getting exercise in the mean time. Hope you had a good Wednesday.
I walk to work and I take the city transit home.
@Blondie2222 (22227)
@Happy2BeMe That's good. I would walk to work but it's an hour and a half walk and too hot to do when it's humid out. I just drive as the drive is only 5mins.
Good luck with your quest for the perfect mother of the bride dress. SOunds like you are taking your walking seriously.
You are our poster girl for walking you know that! Up hill and less then a year from heart surgery.
You got a really good workout.
I hope you manage to find a dress soon. It will be another thing to tick off your list once you find one.
@JustBhem (39484)
• Davao, Philippines
Okay for me. Looks like the walking helps you have a good day.