Are you going to lie for love one's sake?

@simplfred (1340)
Silence, Only cold silence The Moon would never spill Though he knows the excessive truth About the distressing journey of the miserable meek The nocturnal echo Resembles the most dismal lullaby Snaking to the ear of the Moon But somehow he learns to suffocate his conscience Mastered to close the eyes of his heart Though it's a clear path to traveling the naught The Moon engraves its footprints This lie is a holy water It will dodge the trial of his dearest Silence... Only cold silence... ------------- Are you going to lie for love one's sake. Even you know that your lie will ditch others (mostly innocent) into shame. Are you going to lie, knowing this lie will save your love ones?
@mlgen1037 (25563)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Fred. That is a tough one. If it will involve my family, for sure I will. I am willing to risk and sacrifice anything for them... even my dignity.
@simplfred (1340)
Now I understand why my sister has defended his husband even he do wrong. This poem I've made because of her situation. At first I blame her, but I think I understand now. Well even me for my family's sake I would.
@mlgen1037 (25563)
• Manila, Philippines
@simplfred Thank you, Fred. I am sorry that it happened. But I think it is only necessary that your sister will side with your husband. In all things, from the time she married him, she will be supporting him in everything even if he is wrong.
@simplfred (1340)
@mlgen1037 Yeah, for better for worst as they've confessed to the altar. Don't worry everything is okay now. It is not a worst case scenario and at the end all went well.
@Ladanger (1035)
If I have to lie to save someone I love I will.
@simplfred (1340)
Even if the burden will be shouldered by other who is innocent?
@Ladanger (1035)
@simplfred that's so tough but if his or life depend on it I might
@simplfred (1340)
@Ladanger Well, likewise my friend.
No, I won't if it is something that is a sin, that my loved one has committed. I will be forever hounded by my conscience if I will lie.
@simplfred (1340)
That's a strong stand and I admire it.
@simplfred Thank you. My conscience will really bother me so much if I don't do the right thing.
@ridingbet (50274)
i don't know. i have not yet encountered that in my life.
@simplfred (1340)
Thank you for your honest reply.
hmmm it depends i also need to consider others