3 good things June 14

@Daelii (5718)
Good afternoon or morning! Its a few minutes before noon so I'm gonna go with both! I woke up with a cough and my oldest is feeling much better. So whatever had her feeling under the weather yesterday is over. I've been busy going through all our clothes some more. Its a long process since I am having my kids try on things. If they really don't fit right anymore and are in good condition they are being donated. If its iffy condition they can keep longer for play clothes around the house when painting/gardening. 1. which brings me to my first good thing: we are almost done! Its awesome that God has blessed us so much. A lot of my kids clothes were bought used, we used them for two kids, and they are still in good condition (no stains/rips etc) that go cloth even another kid. How awesome is that if you think about it? 2. Lunch is almost ready - I'm making pasta and rewarming some of the left over pasta sauce. My daughter told me one of the cutest things last night. I hadn't put away the left over french fries from dinner after we had just got done eating. She told me we should, because it saves us money on buying food so we can buy other fun things! So maybe she is learning about being responsible. 3. Working on that sewing project I've been talking about. How are you feeling? enjoy your day!
All good things. I love going thru clothes and getting rid of some.
@Daelii (5718)
me too! I have another box and then some to donate. Some of mine too since I don't really need the pregnancy clothes and I have lost some weight so my pants do fall down when wearing them. :)
So glad she's feeling better, and hope that cough of yours doesn't become worse. that is really awesome the clothes are still in pretty good shape after two kids! mm French fries.. glad she reminded you to box them up.
@Daelii (5718)
I love french fries way too much! hahah They technically went through at least 3 kids since they were used by one before I got them, and then they went 2-3 years here between my two oldest girls. Its funny, my oldest (7) put on a pair of 3-6 month baby pants and she can wear them. I'm like no, you are not keeping them! hahah My baby girl (who is almost 2) keeps putting on her old baby clothes and can only get her head and an arm in most of the premie clothes. she then gets mad since she can't "put it on". This is great entertainment! it is however helping grow the donate box!
@Daelii same here! they go with almost anything and taste soooo good! that's awesome! we always buy new, but cheap clothes. but always donate them when we know longer want them, and when we had my nieces and nephew two years ago, they loved helping donate the clothes we had bought for them for when they were here. sounds like a lot of fun while also productive!
Number #2 ? Yes it sticking right now! you are a good mother.
@Daelii (5718)
Thank you! it is really easy to be a mom to these girls. They really are sweet and blessings from God.
It is hot and humid here. I am not a fan of humidity.
@Daelii (5718)
it hit the 90's yesterday... and it was humid!
It's a nice morning and I will be going out for errands.
It's a beautiful day here and I'm enjoying it. Your daughter is cute about saving money
@Jessabuma (33004)
• Baguio, Philippines
Enjoy your day too.. take care