One of the BIGGEST Lie..!!!

I always try to be truthful in every situation. But in some situation in our lives make us forget being truthful. I remember one of the biggest lie which I've told to my friends is that My brother has been adopted from an orphanage. I know it does not sounds good at all, but I was just making fun of my brother. Having said that, I really like my brother he is such a sweet heart. What's the biggest lie you've told?
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Siddharth. The biggest lie I have made is that I denied my parents back when I was younger because they seem not to give me the things I want.
@AKRao24 (18146)
I was also like that!
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
@AKRao24 hehehe. I am not alone. And when I look back, I realize that I was wrong and should be grateful that they did not give me everything I want. I would end up being a brat whose life is a complete mess.
@AKRao24 (18146)
@mlgen1037 , Yes, you are very right! I too was strict with my son when he was a kid! Today I have the good results with me for that act of mine! Thanks!
@Icydoll (19681)
Oh that's lie sounds not good at all..but that is in childhood and you have said for fun..that's ok
@AKRao24 (18146)
@Icydoll (19681)
@AKRao24 how are you friend ?..howz life going on?
@AKRao24 (18146)
@Icydoll , Thanks a lot dear friend! Was bit busy and will be for some more time! Otherwise life is going on nicely! Thanks! How about you? Had a nice time at the Wedding ceremony? Thanks!
@AKRao24 (18146)
That is not a good thing you did! the repercussions can be very bad! Joking is definitely different from hurting the people and tarring their image in the society! Thanks!
@kepweng (14709)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u Already Experience to be Betrayed by a Friend?? my friend
@AKRao24 (18146)
@kepweng , As I alreday mentioned here that if some one is betraying me then he is not my friend! Thanks!
• New Delhi, India
As a child I used to tell my friends that I know an angel
Haha, are you referring to Sonpari??
• New Delhi, India
@SiddharthV yep...you got it perfectly correct
I think I told my Mom, I was in school, but I ditched a couple of times.
Haha,I too has done this many times.
@ridingbet (52959)
when my son was still a kid, i would tell him that he is adopted or i picked him up from a garbage bin. he cried, so i jokingly tell him that he is my precious son who came out from me. i love him. no lies told to him now, especially now.
Haha, I can relate that.
When I first started driving, my parents said I was not to drive to the Oakbrook Mall. I did, and another car did not stop at the stop sign and hit my parents' car. I said that the car was hit while it was parked in the parking lot. I know my dad did not believe me, but he did not get angry with me. That was my biggest lie.