People are always leaving trash in front of my house.

They visit with their friends and leave their trash. They are very nasty people. My neighbors won't clean it so I have to. this is not right..
If you are having no luck with the neighbors talk to the guests. If you see them outside with the neighbors, go over there and say "I apologize for interrupting but could I please ask you all to not leave your trash in front of my house. If you would please pick it up I would really appreciate it". If this doesn't work, get a digital camera or some camera that records the time and date that pictures are taken. Take a picture of the guests in front of your house and a picture of the mess in front of your house and notify the police of the sitution.
@ssh123 (31100)
Best way to avoid this is to ask someone to collect the garbage and put this garbage in front of the house of the guy who used to put the garbage. If I were to be in your shoes, I would have definitely allowed my dog catch that guy's pants and bring him to me.