Life Lemons Lemonade

Life Lemons Lemonade.
St. George, Bermuda
I am sure you have all heard the phrase when life gives you lemons make lemonade. I really thought about this phrase today and to me it means sometimes life has sour bitter moments and sometimes life is sweet. In life some days may be good others days may be bad but we need to make the best of all days in life and be Thankful and Grateful For Everyday that God Gives Us Life Health Breath and Strength. Some moments in life Are Bumpy and other moments are smooth but all Moments are a Blessings and a Life Lesson and Part of The Journey So We Must Keep Our Heads Up and Keep Moving Forward No Matter What We Face in Life There Is Light There is Hope At the End of the Tunnel.
@Jessabuma (33019)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes I agree with you. Very well stated.
@caopaopao (12564)
What you said is very good. It is normal for us to experience all kinds of ups and downs before we reach the destination.
• St. George, Bermuda
Life is a Journey not a sprint A lot of people want everything fast and in hurry but some things in life take time and we have to be patient and enjoy the ride.
@caopaopao (12564)
@mlgen1037 (29519)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Lynn. That is so true. Life may not be easy but it sure is still worth living.
• St. George, Bermuda
The bumps and bruises will come in lives to me there is more to life then the bumps and bruises I SAY ALL THE TIME DO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF/
@mlgen1037 (29519)
• Manila, Philippines
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I will remember that, Lyn.
@SAM774 (4236)
hmm... true ....but is it easy to make lemonade .......but again no option right?
• St. George, Bermuda
the discussion was not about lemonade it is expression people use to describe life and how things happen in life and how we react to how they happen.
Life is balance with the good and bad times. It spices up our lives.
@Courage7 (20194)
Yes we must make the best of what we have.
• St. George, Bermuda
Yes we do I look at it this way many people are worse off then us in the world so we must be thankful and grateful for what we do have.
I have had some really great lemonade made from a couple of my lifes complicated challenges that did not look good at the beginning as I was not skilled quite yet in seeing things all the way to the end before actually proceeding to go forth with my plan
I have always liked that expression.
@tzwrites (4971)
I interpret it as "make the best of any situation" and you are right, there is always good and bad but being positive helps.