do you believe online love can work?

Australia
whats your thoughts on online dating? .....mine is people should at least meet and know each other in real life before they try dating.
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
IT is a case to case basis but It can. I met my husband thru online game in Facebook.
well congrats to you and your hubby for finding each other online. may i ask the game?
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
@xstacex It is Mafia Wars in Facebook.
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh what game?
@chavezrmc (5395)
It is just the first step of meeting someone. After that they can arrange the meeting in person. It is still their choice to pursue if there's a spark or connection. They can be develop.
you can be whom ever you want online but i think in person its harder to keep up that lie up
@chavezrmc (5395)
@xstacex If you intend to be in love in the real world, then anything is possible.. You have to go out of the way to meet and show the love. If you just intend to be in love in the online world then there's something wrong with the relationship.
@chavezrmc thank you
I used to think online dating and long distance relationships were a terrible idea and would never work but... I actually met my husband through a small online game we played together for years.
congrats to you guys for finding each other :)
@xstacex Reading some of the other comments, I will add that when it comes to online dating meeting people through games that you play with and talk to on a long term basis tends to be safer than many of the other options out there. Most of the people playing a game seriously are there for the game itself and not to pick up people so they have a tendency to be more honest about who they are. And unlike dating sites, there can be a risk involved in being exposed as something you are not.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
You cannot know about the person ,through online dating.It is very risky,you wont be able to know about him completely and correctly. So it is better not to date through online.
i agree with you there
Hello and welcome here on mylot. Real life is always better than virtual one but there are people who first met online and then fell in love and now happily together.
thank you :)
I met my husband online, 19 years ago.
congrats :)
@Icydoll (19043)
Why not ?.it happens in online too..in love feelings only matters
that's true too
@chicnthin (2469)
They will eventually meet up as soon as they feel comfortable to each other.
@Jessabuma (27380)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, some works out and some are not.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
There are nothing online offline in love dear
@reskyyandi (3691)
No, most of people who falling in love from online date or something is only judging by his/her visual, not from their attitude.
@SAM774 (3726)
Sometimes yes... sometimes no....but yes...you are right meeting is necessary...