HOLIDAY SORE HOLIDAYS

Indonesia
according to some religious experts. that if we sleep in the afternoon, it will reduce the power of human thinking. I often experience this, when I sleep in the afternoon, I will feel dizziness and headaches, maybe this will have a negative impact on my thinking power. is that possible? maybe among my friends who have experienced mylot like me, and or have you read any other articles or sources of information?
@AKRao24 (20978)
I don't believe in all these things. just think of those people who are toiling for us during night tiems for our comforts and they all are sleeping during day time only! These are the people who are making the World to run during the night time. If they have had any negative impact they wouldn't have continued with their night duties dear friend! Thanks!
can you try when the afternoon, you sleep. chances are you will experience something that happens to your head, such as dizziness, head feels bad and others
@AKRao24 (20978)
@mukhlis79 , For your kind information I have my sound sleep during afternoons only as I need to keep myself awaken late some times till the morning because of my work! I am fine and healthy! Thanks!
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
I do not think so. I can sleep anytime and still feel good when I wake up.
good stuff, if you have never experienced like me
• , New York
I find that with me too; it makes me feel refreshed.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@mukhlis79 Thank you.
• New Delhi, India
If I don't sleep in the afternoon I start having a headache
@Icydoll (24492)
I don't think so.. afternoon sleep should be just a nap of 15 or 20 mins...so you can feel refresh..our brain needs rest ..So little bit nap is required.nothing bad effects is there in that..
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
I have never read or heard anything like this and I rarely sleep in the afternoon, but yes I sometimes experience to feel dizzy or sometimes headache when I sleep in the afternoon..
I have found that I never benefit form sleeping in the afternoon. I do avoid naps for that reason.
okay, I agree with your opinion, hope you are always healthy
• , New York
I think that a little nap can be helpful to recharge your energy especially if you are tired from maybe a restless nights sleep.
• Dallas, Texas
Try to avoid sleeping during the day. Get a long night's sleep. Daytime dozing can make me feel pretty dazed.