I never got around to making work lunches tonight.

It wasn't for a lack of time. I just didn't know what I wanted to have. I have a lot of leftover merguez patties so I guess I will have them with herby yogurt over salad. It won't be a punishment to have that for my lunch this week. I'm just unsettled since the Rubbermaid containers aren't already made and waiting in the fridge. Do you make your lunches ahead of time for the week or am I the only weirdo that does that?
That is nice you take lunch to work. Is that something you practice often? I am sure it's good either way you do it.
I take lunch to work every day. I only have 40 minutes and I don't want to waste money.
@NJChicaa That is wonderful I am sure wishing my sister would do that. I see her sometimes walking to get lunch. The walk time alone takes from her hour.
@sharon6345 I'm no fool. I make myself healthy lunches that are tastier and also cost me WAAAY less than what it would cost me if I bought it out anywhere.
No. I never know if I will be home or in the car. I often skip lunch.
oh no. I could never skip lunch.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I do when I know when im going to be at work for lunch.
I have a set schedule so I'm ALWAYS at work for lunch. Just for one more week though!
@freak369 (4989)
I make salads for the week but I also make smaller servings in case I want a snack. I do the same thing with sugar free gelatin - when they aren't stacked up in the fridge I feel like something is missing.
You'd think I had Asperger's the way that I like my routines! Oh well. 1 more week and it will be a moot point.
I know people who do, so I don't think you're weird. I never made mine ahead of time.
I had no time to eat in our wonderful school cafe when I worked. My husband made my lunch every morning for me which I ate at my desk while working. So glad those days are over!
It's just the last five work lunches so you can wing it.
@rakski (22100)
Not really. Lunch for me is the left over yesterday. lol
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
No. Hehehe!!! I think taking lunch to work is nice and good way to save money also.
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
No, I love to cook and eat while fresh and hot