A busy bee this morning.

I woke to the phone call that I have an appointment. I saw it said the 30th yesterday. Oh well, I missed one. I am pretty sure it's for a filling so I better eat before going. I had a conversation about making two baby gifts I am waiting to learn more about the sex of the babies. I feel like doing green or yellow to start it. I am hoping one is a girl. I have so much here for that. It will be a mommy and baby gift. Then Crowdtap.com wanted to redo surveys for three samples and the site is acting up. I wanted to get them as well. I am hoping it updates soon. How is your morning going, or night? I wish you all a wonderful day.
It was an exciting morning of laundry.
@JohnRoberts , At least , it was more exciting than dusting.
@quantum2020 (9883)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
The morning has been fresh and humid. We are expecting rain later and I´m about to go out and get lunch
I am about to warm up my lunch too. I been fighting it a while.
@kanchan10 (3414)
• Kolkata, India
With mercury at its peak mornings are nothing special
That can be tough to imagine feeling that way. I am sorry about that. I wish you a better time tomorrow.
Unfortunately, my morning was "wasted" at the clinic.
I am going to make a call out if needed. MY aide is going to leave the country for two weeks. She just told me yesterday and tomorrow I have no aide. Really nice right. I agree. Lol
@Icydoll (24510)
It's night here. I'm about to have dinner now...have nice time Sharon.
Thank you and you enjoy that nice meal I am sure you have.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm waiting on a call for an appointment too. My phone cut out during the phone call I was on thirty minutes ago. So that was a bummer. Nothing much here.
Oh, that is a bummer I am sure they will return the call. I am hoping the weather holds up for you today.