Have you ever have a conflict with anyone's ideas here? And how do you resolve?

@chavezrmc (5766)
As this is a forum, so this means we are dealing with different people across the globe. Others are friendly, others are welcoming, polite and respectful but others can be the opposite as well. would you go out of the way to make friends with them or to contradict their ideas and go debating. How would you assert your ideas to someone who has a close mind?
@rakski (20691)
Having all of us from different nations with different culture, we will come to a point where we will agree and at times disagree. Stating what you believe in is okay, that is a freedom for each one of us. But for the factual information, we can correct some politely if there have been errors or something
@chavezrmc (5766)
@rakski And it's a nice feeling when you both can accept and respect each other's point of view.
If I disagree with something I go to another discussion.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@jstory07 I do that sometime too. But I would love to give my opinion too and careful not to offend anyone.
@hereandthere (32437)
sometimes you can tell if it's worth expressing your view by how they react to the other responders.
@chavezrmc (5766)
Thanks @hereandthere. For me as long as they can be polite then everyones point of view will always be welcome. It's nice that we can have those views and weight things. That's what we get from the interaction here . Earning, knowledge and yes friendship as well. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Yeah, it can happen when some one has a different perspective or ideas. It's normal to have a clash of conflicts somewhere.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Letranknight2015 And its fun when despite you have different views you can still go on interacting your own and defending it while you are respecting theirs. I enjoyed those interaction and I have to say I am learning more.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Emerald. I welcome all opinions and views as we have different perspective on things. I do not mind have opposite views as long as we respect each other and will not impose their beliefs on me, as I wont do insist on my belief. It is nice to also be open to other ideas. If I encounter someone who is close-minded, I usually do not talk to them or maybe give them a slight idea of what I think. If they will not listen, it is fine.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@mlgen1037 very well said my friend. It's good that we can still have the chance to interact in here. I try to be here before bed but no more longer than an hour. It's not easy to wake up in the morning.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
@chavezrmc Thank you, my dear friend. Yes, this is our common ground until I get to visit your beautiful place. I know the feeling and you have to go to work. The struggle is real. Take care always, Emerald. Till our next talk.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@mlgen1037 Yeah sure, I hope one day you can visit our place. At the moment we will enjoy Mylot where we can share a piece of ourselves by sharing our views. And I just love how this goes. Hope you have a good day. Still and off here but hoping to stay more. See you around. hugssss...
@Shivram59 (4724)
@chavezrmc Yes,once I had a conflict with a user over a political issue. When she failed to prove his point,she started calling me names.I snapped the interaction.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Shivram59 That is sad then. I hope that we can be matured enough to respect other's opinion and learn how to present our views without using harsh words. But I know there are lots of professional people here too. I have once experience a person who seems to be judgmental in every opinion of others but now I haven't seen her for a while.
@Shivram59 (4724)
@chavezrmc The lady,too,was of the opinion that only she was right.When I showed her proof endorsing my point of view,she went berserk and began using harsh language.Finally I had to snap interaction.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Shivram59 yes that's all we can do if we think thngs are getting out of hand
There is nothing we can do, someone with a close mind will never listen. I have met a few like this online. They ask questions and when you reply they insist you are wrong and it should be not like we say and so and so. Better to forget about them and move on.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@LadyDuck That's all we can do move to other discussions where we can be more productive. Hope you are good Anna. Its always nice to know your thoughts. Take care.
@chavezrmc I am fine thanks, it's hot and humid today, but it's summer, so it's normal weather.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@LadyDuck That's good to know Anna. now we have the rainy season. More of rains but i am hoping we won't be flooded. God's willing. Take care.
i dont debate if they dont like my idea or comment i might tell them "okay"
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Strawberry18 That's okay hehehe. Good to see you in my discussion again. How are you? Haven't seen you for a while.
@chavezrmc yeah because i got a job for just a month then i became busy applying again but no luck
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Strawberry18 Never give up my friend, You can soon find what you want. It's always nice to have you back in here.
@ridingbet (57749)
this is a discussion site and we get some negative comments. i can accept that but when i am already put down like being discriminated, i leave the discussion or i delete the comment that is foul.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I haven't experienced yet to a point that I will be deleting a comment but you are right it's better to leave the discussion. I have some experience here that I just ignore when I think it's getting in the way and seems to me just want to start a disagreement. But negative or positive comment it can still be an earning, lol. I'm glad I am still enjoying most of the time.
@ridingbet (57749)
@chavezrmc yes, of course having a negative comment can earn us a cent but is it okey with you if you are already degraded and so discriminated that you still won't delete the comment, instead just ignore it. in that instance then i do not agree with you. i would delete a comment, no questions asked. thanks
@chavezrmc (5766)
@ridingbet no problem dear. We don't have to agree on everyone's point of view. That is the challenge and that's also one way of learning and accepting the views of others. Thanks.
I had a couple of times. We need to compromise if there is a point to any disagreement.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Shavkat I still want to present my views even if it differs from the rest. But I wanted to say it in a friendly manner, A more professional way like the lawyer defending a client lol
@chavezrmc There is nothing wrong if we had our opinions over something. For me, there is no right or wrong in making personal opinions.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Shavkat Exactly, there's no wrong or right only different ones. And if we learn to accept those, then we can have peace in expressing our views. Have a good night sleep my friend. I still want to stay longer but my eyes are now closing lol. See you around tom. Thanks for sharing your views with everyone.
@Icydoll (23244)
I don't debate..I just read their comment ,tell okay and move on.. every one have their own opinions.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@lcydoll Hi there my friend. Good to talk to you again. Yes respecting one's opinion matter. And that is what we call a good interaction. Have a good day my friend.Happy to have you once again.
@Icydoll (23244)
@chavezrmc :) good to see you too dear ..take care
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am open minded , so I accept every one views and opinions on different things.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@Jessabuma, I know you are and besides I am sure you are enjoying different interactions here. It's always nice learning new things here too.
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
@chavezrmc yes I am enjoying different interactions here.