“Do you know SOMEBODY who plays GOD?”

There are some people who play God. We cannot deny this fact. It can be experienced at home, office, school, family, etc. At present, my evil aunt plays God to all members of her siblings’ family. In a real-life situation, she portrays a very religious soul in the community. But then, she never applies it to her own blood. Thus, she can be tagged as a ‘false prophet.’ It is always in her rules to control the lives of others. “Who plays God in your life?” “What is your thought about the false prophet?” Image Credit: docusen.files.wordpress.com
@AKRao24 (20981)
Yes there are many people who preach some thing else and practice some thing else! I hate such people. I never ever allowed anyone to play God with me in my life right from my Childhood though I love my parents adore them! Thanks!
I do think that some people do good deeds to others. With their own family, they cannot even do it. They deceived people in public. That's what my evil aunt portrays her role.
@AKRao24 (20981)
@Shavkat , I understand that dear friend! These people are incorrigible and adamant too! Thanks!
@AKRao24 I can't wait to cut the bond between us and them.
i think my mom because she feels she is better she goes to church every sunday but she cant even understand me
Have you ever tried to talk to her heart-to-heart? Perhaps both of you need to know the feelings about certain things in life.
@Shavkat it wotn work i already tried she just insist whats hers and she dont consider mine
@Strawberry18 I think you just need to understand her. It is better to keep one's principles. Perhaps your mom is a traditional person.
@JustBhem (42791)
• Davao, Philippines
Mine is my Mother, he was the bossy one here. I hate that kind of people, and I call them hypocrite and ingrates. We have people here in our neighborhood who is like that.
I had read some of your sentiments about your mother. I hope she will realize her doings and be a loving mother to you and your siblings. Our neighbors had such behaviors and no chance for them to interfere in our lives.
@JustBhem (42791)
• Davao, Philippines
@Shavkat Yes, I hope she will change. I am still praying though. We have neighbors who are like that.
@JustBhem There are some people who really cannot teach new tricks. We just need to pray for them.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
That is the kind of person I really do not trust. One classic example of "A wolf in sheep's clothing." Hypocrite.
I couldn't agree more. These people should be crushed alive.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@Shavkat Yes! Perfect way to do it. haha
@mlgen1037 There will be no mercy this time.
@nela13 (8169)
• Portugal
I know some people who think they are God, Thank God they aren't part of my life.
I have some of this kind of people. Now, they don't exist in my bare eyes.
@nela13 (8169)
• Portugal
@Shavkat That is good, I prefer to stay away from those people too.
@nela13 I couldn't agree more. They are not people to keep in our lives.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
I know some people who is like that. I hate such people .
Are you still hanging around with these people?
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Shavkat No. I avoid those kind of people.
@porwest (7265)
I don't know anyone who necessarily plays God, but I do know a lot of people who think they are God's gift to the world. I simply ignore them.
There are so many people claimed to be one. I despise and stay away from them.
There is no one in my life now that plays God. I must have abandoned all those who ever did.
It is nice that you had blown them away in your life. I had some people and they are not existing in my life anymore. I fly high without them.
@vandana7 (67531)
Oh that kind of god...I thought fulfilling others wishes...ha ha. Prophet and god are different...
They do have differences in our lives. My God is totally a superior one against hypocrites.
@ridingbet (59328)
it is in my faith that i believe there is only one God but yes, there are some people who think and act like they are god. i won't say anything anymore kabsat because if i write a name, i might have many bashers here, but i think you know who i mean. the person is the highest in our country
I know this person. Even if we say HIS name here. I don't mind at all. At least, we had our chance to practice our freedom. I had a basher and you know who. This member tried to put me off and I can't this person stop me.
@ridingbet (59328)
@Shavkat precisely kabsat. i do not want to have a head-on collision with this user. in the first place, i won't stoop down to the level...
@ridingbet That's the reason why blocked this person. I can't tolerate this person's style.
@arunima25 (8195)
• Bangalore, India
Many would jump to play the role of GOD and they are itching to do so. But I am quite clear and do not allow anyone. I nip off any such nonsense at it's bud only. For me, It is only the supreme power who holds my faith and no human can try being that.
You said it right. There will be a clash if a person takes God's role. I usually stay away from these people.
@arunima25 (8195)
• Bangalore, India
@Shavkat That's the best way..to stay away from them as much as possible.
@Peach10 (1934)
I do think that older generation has that habit of being gods. They think they know everything and they want it done. I just pray that I won't be that way to my kids. I want them to be free to decide when they reach their adult life.
I had noticed that some traditional elders in my country. They tend to insist on their beliefs. In my family, we practice the freedom of speech.
@Peach10 (1934)
@Shavkat That is a good way to train the young ones. and you're lucky. Thanks my friend
@Peach10 I think I am. My biological parents are open-minded and can adjust to changes in this world.
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
I hate fake prophets because they tend to mislead people. I have seen such people
There are a lot. It seems our world is balanced for having bad and good people. I don't let them the chance to be acquainted with me. It wasn't me to entertain them.
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
@Shavkat I made a decision that I will not be entertaining bad pple
@aureliah Same thing here.
@louievill (19633)
I know a lot but maybe they are not playing God but just acting like Pharesies in the temple, hypocrites who keep preaching but not practicing what they preach.
Yes, they are 'Pharisees.' I can drop names but it is better to be in silence. My relatives had shown a perfect example to be hypocrites.
@louievill (19633)
@Shavkat yes because if we do that, there is a danger that we will become no different from them
@louievill It could happen the danger part. Thus, we need to stay away from them as much as possible. If not, then unleash the warrior skills to protect oneself from these people.
@Shiva49 (13961)
I know few like her and brings a bad name to others too who are sincere. "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." But some think they can fool even our creator! siva
You had pondered the main point of this discussion. These people are good at deceiving others. We just need to be vigilant in knowing them.
@GreatMartin (5681)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
No one control me--only I am responsible for who I am!
That's the great spirit. Even I will not allow someone or somebody to rule my life.
@cherriefic (4805)
There are people like that. But I just leave them with their reign.
I like that. As long as they don't make it persistent way. I can be the worst enemy against them.