Which hurt one the most in life

I was just wondering which could hurt the most saying hurtful words and later regret or keeping mute but feel bad later for not speaking up earlier. I think bottling up earlier will hurts me more,I like letting my emotions out, how about you?
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
Both but more painful when you didnt say what you meant to say.
yea that painful
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
@augusta123 yep. The part where you wish that you could have said something.
@caopaopao (8666)
I like to say what I want to say. Of course, if it is particularly hurtful, I will choose a suitable way to say it.
That's it
• St. George, Bermuda
It is better to speak up then to hold things in because that will only hurt you and make you feel miserable it is best to say what is on your mind release it and let go because you do more damage then good to yourself by holding it in.
I agree with you
Hello Lovely. As an adult, I strongly suggest pause when you are in extreme emotions. Hurtful words will come out if you are angry, so it's better to go to a place where you can breathe and think then go back and talk to the person when you already calmed down. There a fine line between bottling up and cooling down. ^_^
@Berrygal (4459)
The two will hurt me
@ksmita (515)
Both is hurtful..saying hurtful words and regretting later and bottling up emotions. It is better to be assertive and express yourself in a proper way, not easy though, but trying myself..