Netflix, anyone?

What is your favorite Netflix series? I know I may seem like I’ve been living under a rock because I have never watched a single episode of “13 Reasons Why”, which is pretty much in trend, but we have different preferences, right? It is just that I am personally into those series with lighter moods, or so to say, those that leave really happy thoughts. I was hoping they add Game of Thrones soon, but I guess that is too exclusive for HBO. So I am looking for alternative options to stream the GOT series. But Netflix is so convenient. For now, I am mostly binge-watching movies on Netflix, however I am looking for good series to spend some free time on it. But enough of mine. How about yours? I could use some suggestions to figure out what to watch next.
@VivaLaDani13 (22117)
• Perth, Australia
@Jiyeonji The top two shows that I watch over and over are Total Drama Island and Santa Clarita Diet.
@kepweng (18622)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u paid for subscription/?
Oh, yes. I will include that on my playlist.
@kepweng I personally have a paid subscription. But they have a free 30-day trial. Most people even create multiple accounts with different email addresses to use the free trial period :D but I don’t suggest that. Better if you opt for a paid subscription instead after the trial period ends.
@Micmac (9463)
Netflix sounds cool.
@kepweng (18622)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u paid for it?
@Micmac (9463)
@kepweng Not yet, I haven't got it. Maybe soon I will see about using Netflix. Do you watch the movies on Netflix? Are you happy with their programs?
@Micmac (9463)
@Jiyeonji Sounds great. I have to check it out. Thanks a lot for the information!
@Ladanger (3681)
You should watch On MY Block
Thank you, I’ll go check it.
@Ladanger (3681)
@Jiyeonji you will love it
@saritflor (4121)
• Israel
For now I don't see it, I'm waiting for them to transmit the new series about Mexican singer Luis Miguel.
Is it sort of a show for biographies?
@saritflor (4121)
• Israel
@Jiyeonji yes my friend it tells the story of his life, very sad one. have you heard once about this amazing singer? he sings in spanish.
@hillhjill (5588)
I have never watched that show myself, but the show I'm watching now is Glitch.
Thank you, I will check Glitch.
@hillhjill (5588)
@Jiyeonji awesome
@iridion9 (10205)
I've never tried netflix.
Of you like watching movies, I recommend Netflix. They have a 30-day trial for free and then a paid subcsription after if you wish to continue. They have affordable offers.
I guess I would go with The Crown, but I haven't watched it for awhile.
Many friends have suggested that too. I’ll definitely add that to my playlist.
@silver_blade I also have Netflix but we do not get everything here in Israel. I would like to see Game of Thrones but so far I have not seen it on Netflix either. I have watched many things I like. I like the Marvel series with The Arrow, The Flash, Jessica Jones, Super Girl, Luke Cage, etc.
@anikoonline (3259)
• Hungary
I read the book '13 Reasons Why', but I haven't watched the serie. I liked 'Orange is the New Black' by Netflix, but I stopped watching after the 3rd season, it became boring for me.
Fuller House. 13 reasons why. The ranch. Orange is the New black
My husband and I are waiting for the second season of Mystery Science Theater 3,000 The Return. Not sure that one is to everyone's taste but if you like the idea of comedians making fun of old B movies they are great!
@Icydoll (24717)
Glad you enjoying series.. enjoy watching movies on Netflix
@avi256 (4385)
• Pune, India
I loved Narcos.
@irishidid (8734)
I just finished watching The Five yesterday. It only lasted a season, but the story was good enough to hold my attention.