How much have you made

@hillhjill (5013)
There are days where I won't get on at all, and day where I'm very active just having a great time. I think the most I have made here in one day is 45 cents, I have seen where some make a dollar a day from here but I have not been that lucky yet, maybe one day I will. So what amount have you made in a day?
@dodoazo (19577)
I do share the same experience I have had. It's hard for me to a dollar a day. If I want to I have to be full time here. I should have interacted more than 100 to 200 posts a day with a quality comments in order to earn. A mere emoticon or a brief reply like thank you, you're welcome and the like won't get a credit.
@hillhjill (5013)
I don't have the time to be here full time, even tho that would be nice once in awhile.
@dodoazo (19577)
@hillhjill just do it at your convenience. Others are here to earn much.
@hillhjill (5013)
@dodoazo I'm not here to earn much, I'm here to talk to everyone and make new friends. I was just wondering what amount people have made here.
I haven't had dollar days lately but it is possible.
@hillhjill (5013)
That is good to know, I will have to work on that.
@hillhjill I also find enjoying myLot the bank adds up much quicker (if active)
@hillhjill (5013)
@infatuatedbby I have seen that as well, where it looks like it has jumped or there was a spike in the pay rate.
I average around 50 cents, though there are days when it's less and some more. I've had an occasional dollar, but it doesn't happen often.
@hillhjill (5013)
I bet it's nice tho when you hit that dollar mark in a day.
@hillhjill Yes, it is. It's been a while since I did.
@hillhjill (5013)
@just4him well hopefully you will get there again, and I will work on it myself.
@porwest (4857)
Just out of curiosity, since I have only been active for three months, I went back and looked at all of my earnings per day, and it looks like my best day was $1.28. The average for me, though, is probably right around 30 or 40 cents.
@hillhjill (5013)
That is really good day when you made that much, and I would say that I make about the same amount depending on how much I'm on in a day.
@porwest (4857)
@hillhjill Yeah, I think if you are really active in a day it starts to really add up quite quickly. Sometimes I have the time, most of the time I do not.
@hillhjill (5013)
@porwest Yeah it all depends on what I'm doing that day.
Not that much recently maybe 60 cents, but in years past, I made more on this site. There were more people on it then however.
@hillhjill (5013)
I haven't been on that long to really tell that there are not as many people on here, but I can see where that would hurt.
@saritflor (3775)
• Israel
I didn't do it to a payment, but now I'm trying my best here, just having fun and interacting. wish you luck with that my friend.
@hillhjill (5013)
That is what I do mostly is to have fun seeing what's going on all over the place, but it is nice to get a little payment from here.
I think the most I have made in a day is about 25 cents. I have just been casually enjoying my time here since I joined.
@hillhjill (5013)
I always enjoy my time here and I'm glad you are liking it as well.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
I have reached $6 this month.
I think mine is somewhere near yours. Maybe 50 centa max.