Ask Andrea...here to help you out. But can you help first?

Hi All. I am new here. As a busy mum of 3 and a working women I was looking for ways to earn some money on the side to pay off our mortgage as soon as possible and stumbled across this site. I am not completely sure how it is supposed to work. Can anybody shed some light please? And also...all my life I was the person that people come to for advice, asking me all sorts of things from what to cook for dinner to how to split up with their boyfriend. I am thinking maybe I have a little talent for advice giving and was wondering about starting a blog. Difficulties include that a blog is not very interactive, which again brings me here. Would there be any demand for an "advice line" ?
@Icydoll (19296)
Welcome to mylot my dear friend
@AKRao24 (18016)
Welcome to Mylot dear friend @mattis07 ! I am sure you are going have a nice time in this wonderful discussion forum! Hope you must have gone through the guidelines and FAQ section to understand the working of this site! Thanks!
Hi and thank you for being the first one to respond. I have read the FAQ but still not quite sure. Do you just earn money if you discuss things? Or only if a certain amount of people answer to your post? Do you think there would be demand for an advice service?
@AKRao24 (18016)
@mattis07 , interaction fetches you more money here. in fact it is other people's comments and responses you get that gets you money. It is not your inputs in the form of writing! So involve the people to have responses from them! Yes, people may like to have advises from you if they feel like having them! Thanks! Wish you all the best!
@mattis07 I can't imagine what an advice service could look like on this site. This site has no categories and your advice would pop up here and there but have no fixed place. Aren't there special sites for, say, child raising in which people exchange opinions on certain topics?
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
Welcome to Mylot! Maybe you can proactively post some advice in a form of a discussion. I'm sure Mylotters will support it anyway.
Thanks. Good idea, just hard to know where to start.
• Baguio, Philippines
@mattis07 I'm sure you will figure it out.
@Ladanger (1955)
I know an app that you can also make money but you make 35 cents for each message. Someone has to message you first in order to get paid
What is the app called? I live in NEw Zealand, most money earning apps are for Americans only... :/
@Ladanger (1955)
@mattis07 ok I understand. That app is called phrendly u can try n see
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@sw8sincere (4485)
welcome to mylot my dear friend. I will be one of those members here that would be willing to participate in your advice line. I know it kinda feels hard for you to begin but I am certain you will do better with it.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Welcome to My Lot. You earn here through interaction. Like and comment on others topics which interest you,and others will too do the same to your topics. Enjoy My Loting.