Gods Plans Are Perfect Trust Him

Gods Plans Are Perfect Trust Him
St. George, Bermuda
God Tells Us That He Knows The Plans That He Has For Us He Wants Us to not dwell on the Past Or Allow Our Past To Dictate Our Future God Wants Us to Live Prosperous and Abundance Lives In Him. He Also Wants Us To Fully Put Our Hope and Trust In Him Completely Because He is God All By Himself. We Need To Fully Submit to God and Trust His Plan His Purpose and His Destiny for Our Lives Because He Knows What Is Best For Us.
@Jessabuma (33019)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes you are definitely right. God plans are best.. I trust Him.
• St. George, Bermuda
Gods Plan are always the best for us even though it may not look like they are we need to Continue To Trust Him and Believe
@Jessabuma (33019)
• Baguio, Philippines
@WritesFromTheHeart71 yes I agree with you. Very well stated
@kepweng (22396)
@Jessabuma do u pray always??
@chavezrmc (5827)
Yes God knows the best for us, so while doing our part and working for the best of our lives, Let us always ask His guidance to think the right way amd give us strength in all our undertakings.
• St. George, Bermuda
Yes proverbs 3 verses 5 and 7 tells us to Trust in the Lord with all of our Hearts and Lean Not unto our own understanding in all of our way acknowledge God and He will direct our paths If we continue to trust Him, and Believe in Him He Will See Us through All Circumstances No Matter What We Face in life His Plans Will Always lead Us in The Right Direction.
@chavezrmc (5827)
@caopaopao (12564)
Thank you for sharing, friend.
• St. George, Bermuda
Your Welcome Be Blessed in Jesus Name.
@caopaopao (12564)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Thank you, dear friend.
@mandala100 (57196)
Thank you for this very interesting post my friend.
• St. George, Bermuda
thanks and God Bless You.
@mandala100 (57196)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Same to you my friend.
@arunima25 (13607)
• Bangalore, India
That reminds me of my grandfather. He used to say that if your plans work out, it is good. But if it fails it is better as God has planned something better and more suitable for us.
• St. George, Bermuda
Gods ways are Higher ways and Gods Thoughts are Higher than ours. His Plans are Always Better than Ours Because He Know What is Best For Us Even though we may not think it is the best for us God Knows that it is So We Just Need To trust Him and Believe.
@arunima25 (13607)
• Bangalore, India
@WritesFromTheHeart71 You are absolutely right!
Amen my friend God knows what is best for us.
• St. George, Bermuda
Yes He Always Does We Just Need To Continue To Trust Him and Believe.
• Lubbock, Texas
Although I know that to be certain, at times I struggle because of my own pride, I want to do things my way. I’m learning now though my way isn’t working and I’m learning to surrender to His ways instead.
@1hopefulman (38544)
All good suggestions!
@JustBhem (48008)
• Davao, Philippines
I always hold on to God because he knows everything. I am sick with Kidney Failure and I'm undergoing Dialysis twice a day. That is why I always have God always in my thoughts. And I always pray.
@mlgen1037 (29519)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Lynn. I lift everything to Him that even what I feel, may He remove it in my heart. Thank you.