"How to move on?"

Many people experience to be in love but half of it didn't end up to unending story... And I know all of us here come across that stage we're we experience both.. to be loved and to be hurt/or to be broken... I just want to ask, base on your personal experience... How did you overcome the word "Move On"? What are the things that you did in order to set yourself free from a lot of pains? :)
@Jessabuma (27541)
• Baguio, Philippines
I make myself busy and go out and relax with my friends.. I exercise also.
@arunima25 (2272)
• Bangalore, India
Distraction is the best way to move on. Acknowledge your feeling, accept it and then focus on things that will keep you busy and help you to forget fast and move on.
Right... very helpful
interesting
@arunima25 (2272)
• Bangalore, India
@heart24 Little tough to follow but works
@Icydoll (19135)
We need to just concentrate on other things.. just keeping yourself busy with various activities.. you don't have time to think about past..
right...
@banksim (1335)
Engage yourself in other task
@maximax8 (28249)
I think distraction is the best way to get over a romantic breakup. I dated a wonderful man in 2005 however he came from Preston and I came from Canterbury. Even when I moved to near Bristol we lived a long way from each other. I had to move on when he and I split up. We tried being in the friend's zone for a while. I miss that time he and I spent together.
welcome to mylot. is the break up just recent? then its normal that youre still in pain it will go in process just try to focus on some things. me i easily move on because i left the guy if im enough of his things.
As everyone knows, moving on is not an easy thing to do. I myself have been in love but like how a story ended with a period, I was just left alone. For me, it is not true that time heals ALL wounds - it could heal SOME but not all. What if the wound is too deep? Just the how the brain that does not regenerate its cells, maybe the pain will remain there - the shattered pieces of your heart are just there - waiting for that very person to paste them back.
@saritflor (3760)
• Israel
Hi and welcome to this site As for your question most of the times it's easy to say but it's hard to apply. I think we should let time do its own thing as for our ability to "move on". Have a great time here.
@JustBhem (36710)
• Davao, Philippines
What I did is to be with friends. True friends will never leave you. No matter you are with a relationship or not, friendship still there to entertain you. I moved on by being with friends.
@cintol (6305)
Finding the strength in yourself to know you are better than that and deserve better than what you are getting. Being able to push it aside to move onto better things and flush out the people who aren't worthy of your love. Find something else to put your thoughts on until you find exactly what you are looking for and never settle for less.
• St. George, Bermuda
How i moved on was i basically wrote a letter to the person who broke up with me i did not mail it too him i just wrote it to get my thoughts on paper and clear my head i cried some then i ripped the letter and threw it in the garbage and never thought about the person again and said God has someone better for me.