Popped corn night

@sallypup (27059)
Moses Lake, Washington
My house is the one that doesn't have a TV in it. Every so often we get super bored. I go to You Tube and indulge in the oldsters. Loren Green and Dean Martin, Michael Landon. All sang well. And favorites such as The Dubliners for Irish kick and Dave Carter for "The Gentle Arms of Eden" song. The duo StoryHill gets me weepy every time. I should be in bed but I had to make time to oil a pan and toss some popcorn in. Garlic and a teeny bit of salt really wakes popcorn up. Off to bed, hearing Leonard Cohen intone his wisdom, made new in his way of delivering the goods.
We have a TV but rarely watch it.
What no Blue Heelers reruns?
@sallypup (27059)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JohnRoberts You've got me curious. I need to look that up.
@JohnRoberts We only watch the ABC (national station) and then mostly just the news. We used to watch Blue Heelers first time around. It was a great show.
@HazySue (21295)
We have three TV's. They seem to be on a lot but not watched as much as they are on. Actually our TV is usually on and we are doing other things than watching it.
@hazysue My TV is on a lot, but i am either on my lot or have my mind half on it while reading I only pay attention when I have the TV on and I am laying in bed going to sleep.. I don't remember the last time i heard a whole show while going to sleep! lol!
@HazySue (21295)
@Marty1 You just described my relationship with my TV. I do the same thing.
There's always time for popcorn.
My tv is on almost all day long as background.
@sallypup (27059)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Marilynda1225 Enjoy! Weekends our radio is turned to news and such but by 10 am, hubby switches it to classical music. Soothing.
@rakski (15717)
why you do not like TV?
@sallypup (27059)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rakski Too many violent programs. We tend to read books. There just isn't time in summer and when the TV is on, then we stop talking and listening to each other.
@id_peace (6929)
I heard popcorns and I loved popcorns.
@Icydoll (19132)
We have TV..but we don't watch it..we don't have cable connection too..I prefer watching YouTube
I have seen movies in my laptop before I had this new TV.
@Jessabuma (27542)
• Baguio, Philippines
I will also feel bored without TV at home.. I like to watch news and TV shows.
We needed popcorn last night when my daughter and I watched Svengoolie on cable. It was "The Night Walker" with Robert Taylor and Barbara Stanwyck. I do enjoy Leonard Cohen and the others you mentioned.
I just recently starting watching youtube a lot of great talent there. I love to watch Hillstreet Blues.
I'm trying to get an old PC tower attached to my TV so that maybe I can actually watch something on Amazon Streaming Videos without have so many problems but the problem is that the old Tower doesn't have a remote so I can't set a shut down timer for it like I do the TV. Ohhh well, it could be worse.