Another storm coming.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
The dark clouds rolled in about a hour and a half ago and then the thunder kicked in. I went ahead and took Harley out before it started raining because she doesn't like the rain and I don't like fighting with her trying to get her out in it. She did a couple laps around the house too. So now she's sleeping the bed. I'm making fish for dinner, although I am not exactly sure what ill make to go with it.
I need clouds here but no rain. I intend to eat beans and greens for dinner.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I did beans and sausage last night.
@AKRao24 (17810)
Same thing here in India , We are desperately waiting for rains especially in NCR area! Thanks!
@moffittjc (42957)
• Gainesville, Florida
We went the entire weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) without any rain. That's got to be like the first time in two months that we went more than a day without rain. Of course, Mother Nature always has to get the last laugh, because it stormed something fierce last night right as I was trying to go to sleep!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We haven't had any real rain for about a week . Of course that means that it's going to start to storm.
@moffittjc (42957)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I got woken up at 3am this morning due to one hellacious thunderstorm. Very unusual that it rains overnight, but then again we've had a very unusual raining season so far this year.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc it rains overnight here all the time. But it was clear last night.
@spiderdust (6155)
• San Jose, California
What kind of fish? I think I'm making teriyaki chicken & rice in the Instant Pot, based on a recipe I saw this morning. It was so windy here last night! It was a nice relief from the 100+°F temperatures we had during the day... it dropped down to 57°F by midnight.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Tilapia. I had noodles with it. I haven't really felt like cooking.
• San Jose, California
@thislittlepennyearns I definitely get that. We had haystacks tonight because I didn't feel like cooking either.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@spiderdust I had chicken salad roll ups. I think I might make chicken and rice with broccoli tonight.
We didn't have thunder, but all weekend we had sunny days, then it would suddenly have black clouds and heavy rains that last about 10 minutes. Then sun and then rain again
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It sprinkled for a few minutes yesterday but other than that no rain.
@thislittlepennyearns we have 80% chance of rain overnight tonight.
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi April. I hope all be safe there. Will you be watching series today?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Watching the last episode of gilmore girls from first season.
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
@thislittlepennyearns Nice. Never watched an episode of that but they said it was good.
@alberello75 (17467)
• Genova, Italy
Well, here in my city (Genova, Italy), we almost have the "desire" of a storm! The temperature is too high and we are only at the beginning of the summer. With this, I do not want to say that storms are "good".
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Storms are always good!
@alberello75 (17467)
• Genova, Italy
@thislittlepennyearns rather than this overwhelming heat, I also prefer thunderstorms
We just had a storm that passed through. I haven't been outside since, but roomie says it has cooled off. yay for that!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It was cooler outside when I took Harley out.
@rakski (15709)
Stay safe for the storm
Rain always makes me sleepy. I'm glad you got her out before it started.
• Peoria, Arizona
I feel like you live the life of the sentence I hate the most, "It was a dark and stormy night."
@wolfgirl569 (4657)
• Marion, Ohio
Finally drying out here. We had fried chicken for dinner.
Rain is the norm in Florida.
@saritflor (3760)
• Israel
Keep safe there, I hope soon weather will come down
@Icydoll (19049)
Fish for dinner sounds good my dear friend..
@AKRao24 (17810)
Good that you have taken Harley out and she is comfortable now! Wish you best of luck for your dish which you are preparing out of fish! Thanks!