Just a little question if you don't mind.

Good afternoon friends, I was wondering would you pay for something if you could get it free? I was using a site called Grammerly to edit sometimes. I have noticed that I had a hard time with my choice of words. Not to mention a few people misunderstood what I was saying. Or in my case trying to say. I found something that would help me better than Grammarly. I was telling a friend that actually went to college. That I wanted to pay for the other site because I noticed I loved the help better. I was made to feel like I was wasting money since the internet would give that for free. I think it's not nice to shut someone down like that is trying to help themselves. I would rather pay the fee rather than search for bits and pieces of info on the web. I find it hard sometimes due to me speaking and reading differently. Thank you for your honest response.
@Deepizzaguy (15014)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
No problem. Getting to learn something new and finding the right deal is tough enough.
Yes, I am glad to have found a service I love with a price I can afford.
@Deepizzaguy , Tough, but feasible!
@Deepizzaguy (15014)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Shay. I would rather pay if I will be getting services than do a lot of researching. It is kind of irritating.
Thank you I feel the same way too. It's nerve wrecking, to be honest.
@mlgen1037 , Agreeing here too.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@sharon6345 Exactly. I do not want to take too much time too beating around the bush if I can get it at once.
@PizzaS (32)
It's not wrong to pay if you get better services/results. Also, paying for something is also a way to support the creator of the website and other stuff. I'd pay for something that gives good results.
That is what I plan to do. Thank you.
PizzaS @PizzaS , I do also.
@Ladanger (3675)
If it's worth it then I mean why not
Thank you I figured something useful would be ok. I am wondering why some people think of everything that is free. Thank you.
@Ladanger (3675)
@sharon6345 I like trying things free first just to test it out especially products I like getting freebies
@Starmaiden (7643)
"You get what you pay for" is a very true statement. A freebie is usually not of the same good quality as what you pay tangible dollars for. If you want good quality or a satisfying experience then paying for it is the way to go.
You are so right about that. Would you believe once I paid for virus protection my computer was better. I kept having to pay support and now I was able to close the monthly support account due to it. I have more features with paid over free as well.
@Starmaiden , I agree!
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
If it is something I really want I would pay for it. There is a free calendar in my ipad, but I chose to pay for a calendar app, because I liked that one much better, and some of the things that were included in my app were not included in the free version.
Like the version of web protection, I chose the pain option.
@rakski (22051)
If you think it will help you better then it is okay to pay. But if you can have it for free and same services, why pay?
They are not the same and I am going with paid as I feel it's better. I went with paid antivirus and it's been better as well. Thank you.
@rakski (22051)
@sharon6345 good for you. We all know that the free version has always its limitation.
@sharon6345 , If you get good results from the paying site, go for it. I chose Norton paid version for anti virus and I am satisfied. Cost a lot but worth it to me.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! If it is worth the money then go for it..
That is what I said as well. It's worth it to me over material gains. thank you.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@sharon6345 you're welcome
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
U have 2 do what's easiest 4 U!!!!!
budget wise I find it's best to wait a little while. I will get it later though.
I would never pay for anything that I could get for free. No not me.
That is good I am sure you will continue to save money.
@saritflor (4121)
• Israel
If you need to search up for information, maybe there are intended forums and there you can ask, my friend?
I am in need of more than that. I will use the best method I can find. Thank you dear.
• Peoria, Arizona
I use Grammarly, but I wouldn't pay for it. There are other websites that help just like it that if you really wanted to edit then you can just search them up and go for free. I use Sentence checker with my writing if Grammarly doesn't fit my needs.