HOPE for MANKIND

Dallas, Texas
It's not all doom and gloom. When you look at this YouTube you will be perhaps less pessimistic. I like it. So will you if you take a look at it. Enjoy the video when you have the time to watch it. Happy myLotting.
"Desertification is a fancy word for land that is turning to desert," begins Allan Savory in this quietly powerful talk. And terrifyingly, it's happening to ...
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Anthony. I know there is hope for mankind and all we need to do is act on it. Thank you for the video. Will watch it.
• Dallas, Texas
Funtastimundo. Here is another for you to look at later when you have more time.
For more than 15 years, cameraman and ecologist John D. Liu has been working on his worldwide mission to green deserts and to restore biodiversity. It all st...
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
@lookatdesktop Thank you, Anthony. I will check on that.
• Dallas, Texas
@mlgen1037 , You are a true and positive force at myLot.
• Pamplona, Spain
Late last night I was watching something about this kind of thing and I was truly dismayed by what they were sayiing however it does fill me with hope as I am trying my very best also and I recycle the rubbish correctly and I just hope that they in turn do the right thing as well and recycle it also like they say they do. Spain is suffering from this problem also with losing green fields and trees. Way too much they are suffering and they are doing very little to stop it at the moment except for people like the Man speaking who really cares and that gives me hope.
• Dallas, Texas
If only more people knew what that man is all about. He is awesome.
• Pamplona, Spain
@lookatdesktop He should come over here and tell them what they are doing to this fantastic Country. He is awesome.
• Dallas, Texas
@lovinangelsinstead21 , He really is! Glad you agree. You know, one man with a positive attitude is worth 10 million doomsday prophets who can only look at the dark side of things.
@1hopefulman (28361)
We can do a lot if we want to but there are circumstances that can prevent us from doing something. However, whatever we do to the planet or don't do, isn't God all about hope?
• Dallas, Texas
God is all about everything that is good in everyone of us and planet earth. I have faith that God will eventually make Earth a paradise, but we as human stewards of the planet need to stop doing so much harm to it in the meantime and pay planet Earth more respect. It is not a trash can for carbon deposits, plastic baby diapers and old cars that have been piled high and deep in a land fill. LOL
@1hopefulman (28361)
@lookatdesktop I'm with you!
• Dallas, Texas
@Courage7 (5848)
This would be wonderful.
• Dallas, Texas
If it is God's ultimate will and I really think it is, the world will one day be restored to the paradise it was intended by our creator to be. It will take a force greater than humans can muster at this moment to acheive such miraculous success but man is trying, at his level best to do good things for mother earth.
@Courage7 (5848)
@lookatdesktop Yes he is.
• Dallas, Texas
That was illuminating.
• Dallas, Texas
Thanks, Valerie J. Routhieaux.
@lookatdesktop You're welcome.
• Dallas, Texas
@aureliah (16089)
I think the green should be done in the areas where there are inhabitants but tend to look like deserts. Check for example some parts of North Eastern Kenya
• Dallas, Texas
I will check on it. You know, it is hot in Siberia now. I mean, the local forecast for highs in the upper 80s or low 90s is very unusual for that region these days.
@aureliah (16089)
@lookatdesktop Yeah I have read some news about that
@saritflor (3760)
• Israel
Thank you for sharing such positive thing
• Dallas, Texas
Any time friend. :)
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we are the enemy of our earth survival, it's a shame that so many people don't think how they are hurting it instead of helping it but SOME THINGS we have no control over I recycle everything I can to help it.
• Dallas, Texas
I continue to recycle practically everything. I can find ways to use old plastic bags for one thing and plastic medicine bottles. I can use them to put peanuts in to carry with me on the go. And also, plastic bags can be used for wrapping the pipes outside in winter and shake and bake chicken with flour and spices and basically the Kroger store has a reclamation can for all of their plastic grocery bags. I keep most of them in storage for future use. I am a plastic bag hoarder of sorts.
@Daelii (5588)
There is always hope! Ithanks for sharing the videos!
• Dallas, Texas
Hope is the motivator, we are the actors who carry out the motivation with our hope as fuel.
You send some great videos, I enjoyed one you sent about raising a garden That was awesome
• Dallas, Texas
I am glad. Here is a link to take a look at if you want to. Have a good life and enjoy your myLotting experience.
Ecosystem Restoration Camps is a grassroots non-profit organisation that seeks to transform damaged landscapes into thriving, biodiverse ecosystems. The organisation was founded in response to a groundswell of support from people worldwide who see the amaz