My Method For MyLot

Yes, I do have a method. I try to have it planned out. I post Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Then I try to catch up on the other days. It doesn’t always work trying to catch up, depending on my schedule. But I try. Most of the time, it seems like I’m always behind on here. Sometimes there is just a lot to do offline. I try to respond to other’s posts on the weekends, but that doesn’t always work out.
@Susan2015 You need to do the best you can.
@Jessabuma (27642)
• Baguio, Philippines
I understand you. I do have offline job too and it makes me busy in weekdays..
@Ladanger (1910)
I log on and off all day. I don't just stay on all day
@sw8sincere (4479)
I understand that we are all busy with our offline work. I also try to catch up in responding to different comments each day as long as i can
@thelme55 (14571)
That is a good plan. I don't have a method or a plan to be at Mylot. I just come here whenever I can.
I don't have a method here, I go with how I feel.
The first thing I do is to go through notifications and comment on all those. Then I go to top rated as there I will normally find those that inteeract with me. I also check recent discussions here and there. After I have finished with that then I post a discussion and as and when I get time I will attend to responses received. In the course of the day I will post a couple or more discussions.
@JustBhem (36748)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too. As much as possible I will have 2 to 3 discussion posted here and depending on how much cents should I have. But most of the time, I like to interact here more.
@caopaopao (8566)
I will come here when I am free. But I'm not going to do it as a task.
@inertia4 (27665)
I don't have a method really. I understand what you are trying to do. Makes sense. But sometimes life itself gets in the way. So we have to come here when we can. I have been up and down online for awhile now. Some personal issues and all. I do miss it. And besides, it is summer time now so being outside is more fun.
Nice method.. Weekdays are usually busy..
@rakski (15765)
That is a great idea. Maybe you can find time before you sleep to respond so that you can do more on the weekends too
That's a pretty good method to have.
@Icydoll (19177)
Yes,we all have offline works and preferences..take your own time to interact my dear friend
I try to do the notifications as soon as they come in to stay on top of them. I dont have a method i just go about my day on here and hope it works out in the long run of course as well. I know i need to do a lot to catch up on here as i have been busy and have had no time on here for much. Work has been crazy as well as my personal life. Have a great day