Next Wednesday Should Be Noisy

Next week is another day off, yay for that. It will be the fourth of July, and the noise will be loud. One of my dogs is scared by all the fireworks, another doesn’t pay any attention to it at all. I know that sometimes if they are very loud, it makes me jump. That’s the part I don’t like is all the noise that is too close by.
I feel bad when dogs and cats are scared of fireworks. I'm hoping it won't be too noisy here on the 4th
They don't seem to bother Scar a whole lot while he is inside even though they are still pretty audible...I think it bothers me more than him, and that is because the neighbors always end up waking me up setting them off late at night
@Jessabuma (33129)
• Baguio, Philippines
I like watching fireworks.. I hope you will enjoy that day..
@amnabas (10549)
• Karachi, Pakistan
These innocent creatures get afraid of these fireworks.
@amnabas They scare me too when they make that loud boom sound.
• Preston, England
hope the celebrations go ok
@dodo19 (34280)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sure it will be pretty noisy for you. For the most part, the dogs that I have known have never liked fireworks.
@sw8sincere (5274)
I love watching pyrotechnics..
I do not like fireworks and all the noise.
I dont believe i will be seeing much fireworks going on this year which is fine and i dont want to be reminded of last year at all as it was a bad fourth of july for me for sure. My dog is also scared of them and starts shaking and wants me to hold him so im hoping that no one in our community does fireworks or goes through all of that.
@inertia4 (27792)
I remember the day of fireworks. We here in NYC are not allowed to shoot fireworks off anymore. Ever since Mayor Guliiani He ruined it for everyone here in NYC. So we just BBQ instead now. Bummer. I miss the old days.
I don't like fireworks as it spreads pollution very much
@Ladanger (4181)
Yes it scares me too when it catches me off guard. Besides that I love watching fireworks
I always hope for a heavy rain, no thunder and lightening, on 4th of July due to Molly being so frightened by fireworks. People start shooting off fireworks far too early around here.
@Blondie2222 (22841)
I jump at the really loud fireworks also. I am going to six flags darien lake next week for the 4th with my family. Then that following monday July 9th I go back to work, so exciting after having 2 months off.