FUR BABIES DOGS AND CATS

FUR BABIES DOGS AND CATS
St. George, Bermuda
Do you have fur babies what is your fur baby is it a dog or a cat. Some people i know do not have children but treat there dogs and cats like children they take them on play dates and they have birthday parties and buy gifts for them like they are human beings. I do not see anything wrong with this it is free country so you can do whatever you choose with your dogs and cats it is your choice.
@wolfgirl569 (21955)
• Marion, Ohio
My pets are many and spoiled. But no birthday presents for them. It would add up too much
• St. George, Bermuda
oh okay so if there are not presents how do you spoil them
@wolfgirl569 (21955)
• Marion, Ohio
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Its according to animal, some like scratches, some like kisses, some like a good dirt bath.
You know why people sometimes treat their pets like humans? Because these pets are more loyal than most humans are.
Oh, how true is that! My pets have [i][/i]Never let me down. I can not say the same for the majority of people.
@minx267 (14738)
• Hartford, Connecticut
TRUTH!
@betlynfrnds (1834)
What a darling picture. Those two fur babies are so precious. Our fur babies consist of cats. Many cats. How many you ask? Well, I stopped counting after 5. Actually, I've stopped counting after 10 LOL We would love to have a little dog to go with our kitties but I really do believe that the majority rule is - 'No way, no how, it ain't gonna happen'. At least that's what I'm reading on their little furry facial expressions.
• St. George, Bermuda
i think at this point if all you have is cats then that is all you will have putting a dog in the mi may cause friction and jealousy in your house.
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Agreed. Unless they have been raised together, it is to no avail. I never want to bring undue stress on my precious cats.
@rakski (24953)
I do not have but someday I want to have a dog.
• St. George, Bermuda
Oh okay you want a dog at some point in life.
@rakski (24953)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 yes. Hopefully soon when I will be able to take care of them but not now. I will not do justice in giving them the care they need.
@Starmaiden (7881)
I have a cat. She's five yrs old and still a kitten in many ways! Mischief is her middle name.
@JESSY3236 (8728)
I have a cat named Lily. I had her brother Sneezy, but I think someone took him.
• St. George, Bermuda
Sneezy makes me think of the snow white and the 7 dwarfs many he was missing his other 6 brothers and decided to go find them lol. But lily is nice like the flower is she a purple cat by any chance.
@JESSY3236 (8728)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 lol Sneezy got his name because he was sneezing alot. My mother named Lily. She's not purple. Although right now she has on a purple collar. My mother loves the color purple too.
@ridingbet (63523)
we are only 3 at home but we have 10 dogs plus another one of my brother. we have 2 Pomeranian, 2 Japanese Spitz, and mixed breed of Shih Tzu of 4, and one local mutt. we love them all.
• St. George, Bermuda
i guess you have a high vet bill and high food bills for your pets if you have all those pets.
@ridingbet (63523)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 no, we divide the expenses equally, as regards rice, sawdust (ground meat) and their dog food.
@minx267 (14738)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I have both dogs and cats. 15 cats, 5 dogs. I do not have children so they are my children. but I do not do playdates or birthday parties or dress them up in clothes.. But I also don't take vacations and I am with them almost all the time.
• St. George, Bermuda
Well you have a huge fur baby family do.t you ever want to travel and see the world would you ever let someone else watch them so you can get a break and take a trip somewhere.
@minx267 (14738)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I wouldn't mind traveling maybe.. but I'm usually a wreck worried about them when I go on vacation.. and my dogs NOW wont even go outside unless I go out with them... so If I wasn't here.. they would not go out or eat or anything.. So I don't go anywhere or let anyone else take care of them
@Porcospino (22436)
• Denmark
It is a cute photo. We don't have a cat anymore, but we have a dog (a Golden Retriever) We also have rabbits and a guinea pig.
• St. George, Bermuda
Ooh okay is sounds like you are very busy when it comes to your fur babies you have alto to do.
@Porcospino (22436)
• Denmark
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I spend a lot of time with them. In the past had we 10 pets, now we have 5.
@Icydoll (29491)
I don't have pets ..I would like to have . I have seen few people too in our relatives they have cats .they love them take care of them like a human.
• St. George, Bermuda
Oh okay so do you ever visit your relatives pets;
@Deepizzaguy (17410)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
You are correct. Different strokes for different strokes.
• St. George, Bermuda
Different strokes for different folks as they say whatever floats there boat.
I have a grown-up dog, cat and five kittens. They are our family.
• Dallas, Texas
I love all kinds of animals, but have always loved dogs and cats. Strays that get loose in my area are quickly reported to help get them found. I cry when I see some pet wandering the streets of Dallas and wish that I had the ability to save them all. But people should keep their pets safe and I encourage everyone who reads this comment to follow the golden rule, Treat your pet the same way you would want to be treated if you were in their situation. For the love of animals, be kind to them and gentle. Love them and treat them the way they deserve to be treated.
• St. George, Bermuda
Well the way i see it if you are not gonna take care of the pet then do not have them because to me pets are like people they all have personalities and feelings and needs and if you do not have compassion love and cares for the animals that you decide to take in them do not bother to have them in the first place.
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I have a cat and wanted to have animals come over and play with her so she can have friends. I was not fortunate enough to have human children so I have animals that are my family.
@FayeHazel (26105)
I have a guest fur person - a cat :-)
I had dogs. Unfortunately they've passed over the rainbow bridge now. Also where I live, pets aren't allowed. I love fur babies and go to my daughter's every so often to get my fur baby fix with my grand fur baby.