Little House: A new beginning.

Banks, Oregon
Watching Little House a new beginning the Hallmark channel finally started showing it, the last week or 2, that is of course what the title of season 9 of Little House on the Prairie was changed too, after Charles and, Carolyn moved away to the city, though Charles came back a time or 2 and, Albert, it mostly focused on Laura played by Melissa Gilbert, Almanzo played by Dean Butler, Mr. Edwards, Nels, Harriet, Shannen Doherty as Jenny Wilder, Nancy and, Willie, it was cool because Jenny and, Nancy kind of feud like Laura and, Nellie used too. Both were really good in their parts too. Nancy is the girl Nels and, Harriet adopted after Nellie left town. I liked it and wish there would have been more seasons, a lot of funny and memorable episodes, it went on and had 3 movies too. One thing I have been wondering though is there any more stories besides what we have seen? Another interesting note is I heard there was a little house on the prairie movie in the works.
@kobesbuddy (46468)
• East Tawas, Michigan
All those episodes of 'Little House on the Prairie' were fantastic stories, Nellie Olson was a horrible child, she was a lot like her devious mother, Harriet!
Yes I love every episode pretty much and she was wicked, but did finally mature.
@kobesbuddy (46468)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@TRBRocks420 As actresses, they both did a great job acting out those characters!
I always loved Little House but didn't know there was a continuing of it on Hallmark. Now I'll have to check
Me too and, oh no they are just playing reruns, but I did hear a movie is being made by Paramount pictures.
@TRBRocks420 reruns are fine. I can use some quality tv viewing
@RubyHawk (25260)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I loved the original series. I thought it lost it's spark after Charles and Carolyn moved to the city. But I'd like to see it all again.
I still really liked it, but did miss both of them when they left, one cool thing about the last season though it had a lot more Mr. Edwards.
@RubyHawk (25260)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@TRBRocks420 I liked Mr. Edward's too. There was another series after she grew up and married. I liked it too.I can't think of her husbands name but they bought a farm. His sister taught school.
@RubyHawk That's the one I'm talking about in the post and, Almanzo was his name.
I didn't know there was anything beyond the original series. Interesting.
This was season 9, the name was changed.
@TRBRocks420 I wonder why they changed the name.
@just4him Because Charles and, Carolyn left the little house and, went to the city.
I read all the Little House books as a kid, and I love the TV show. We have Hallmark channel, so thank you for the alert!!
How different are the books from the TV show? and, you're welcome.
@TRBRocks420 The books are very close to the show. The producers of that show did a fabulous job keeping the show as similar to the books as they could.
@Corbin5 Glad to hear this.
@Jessabuma (28256)
• Baguio, Philippines
Ohh wow! That's interesting!
It's a pretty good show.
@Jessabuma (28256)
• Baguio, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 that's really nice!
@id_peace (6960)
I think i read the book before but never the show.
It's one of my all time favorite tv shows.
@id_peace (6960)
I like the peace and serenity based on the story book. It provide the early American life in the wild Wild West. It is very interesting. Will find a chance to see the show
I am just reading a book now called Caroline. It is Ma Ingalls telling the story that Laura tells in Little House on the Prarie. Very interesting seeing from a different perspective.
Oh wow that does sound very interesting. I never even knew that book existed.
@TRBRocks420 It was authorized by the Laura Ingalls Wilder foundation and is very well done.
@FayeHazel (18007)
Oh wow, a movie would be great
Yes that would be awesome.
@sw8sincere (4521)
I'm sorry my friend for I have never watched any of these stories. Does these stories can be seen in youtube as a replay perhaps?
I'm not sure it is a great show though.