Thursdays Troubled Thoughts

Marion, Ohio
Leave it up to my sister to totally mess up my morning before it has even started. I told her mornings would work better for me and she texts me with a 4:30 Friday afternoon time for signing the papers. Only she would think that was morning. I know she is just trying to mess up my day. I have a call in to the title agency to set my own appointment if possible. But now to straighten out my day from here on out. I dont really know what I am going to do today except for a couple of things. They are Get the pots out of my blazer that I forgot yesterday. Pick berries soon. Except for those 2 things I will just be winging it the rest of the day. Hope you day has started better than mine.
siblings sometimes. You don't get to pick your family but you do get to pick your friends. I love my sister but my best friend is more a sister to me than my own sister ever was. Enjoy Your Day.
• Marion, Ohio
That is sooo true. We are 7 years apart so we were never close anyways. But lately she has become very self centered.
@wolfgirl569 My sister and I are six years apart. She.. Well I honestly think it wouldn't hurt her to get some thearpy. She doesn't eat as much as she should, she works too much and she is way too skinny. My sister has always been a little "about herself" (I won't say self centered as it's not quite that). Hopefully your sister will stop being so self absorbed.
• Marion, Ohio
@ScribbledAdNauseum I dont see it happening anytime soon for my sister. I feel mine needs some grief counseling at least. She was not as bad, at least not with me, as she is now. She has admitted to feeling guilty about not being there for mom and dad last year. But I think that was supposed to make me feel bad and baby her. That did not happen. Once the estate is done I will live life as an only child happily. Her and my brother are both too negative about anything that is not being done their way for me to allow them in my life.
At least you have the time to recoup after a bad start and get stuff done.
• Marion, Ohio
Got it fixed I hope. Will write about it next.
I hope things will be done for you soon..
• Marion, Ohio
This is one step closer. One more property to close on and the estate is done.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope you get yourself done with these things.
• Marion, Ohio
Got one round of berries picked. Waiting until cooler evening now.
What's a blazer please? Maybe a hothouse type building?
• Marion, Ohio
No my vehicle. I should try to get in the habit of putting chevy in front of it. I know that would help.
@wolfgirl569 Now I remember. I've asked before. Sorry. I'll try to remember for more than a week this time.
• Marion, Ohio
@JudyEv no problem. Blazer could be many things including a jacket here
Have a good one there.Take it easy and enjoy life
• Marion, Ohio
First round of berries picked and now taking a break until evening.
@wolfgirl569 how much did you picked there.?
• Marion, Ohio
@amadeo Not much I only got 3 cups, but I now know where they are and can get some starts from them before I fence it and the goats eat them.
Sisters, and brothers, do cause us to become a bit perturbed at times.
• Marion, Ohio
More than a bit.