I am such a procrasinator

The wedding is only five weeks away and I still haven't found a dress yet. I keep putting off shopping because I am not a shopper at all. I hate trying on clothes and then having them look nothing like I want them too. I will have to find something soon. I may force myself to go out this weekend but then again I may not. Are you a procrasinator?
@saurabhrmp (2273)
• Hyderabad, India
I think you are going to attend your relative or friend wedding. Let me know, if I am wrong. I think that weddings give us a occasion to buy new clothes. My cousin marriage is in early next year. I am not plannignt o attend but depend upon the situation, I may attend also.
It is my daughter's wedding.
• Hyderabad, India
@Happy2BeMe; oh congrats. In that case, you need to buy good clothes as you will be bride mother.
@mandala100 (50437)
Once in awhile my friend but most of the time I stick on all the things that I needed to do.
That is good for you. Wish I was that way.
@mandala100 (50437)
@Happy2BeMe Alright my friend.
• Uzbekistan
As long as it isn't your own wedding . . . :-)
lol that is true. My first marriage I bought my dress the day before the wedding.
• Uzbekistan
@Happy2BeMe Well, if you found a dress in time for your own wedding, then I wouldn't panic now.
@Starmaiden (7643)
I do all of my christmas shopping on christmas eve. I would do all the school supply shopping for the kids (when they were little) the day before Labor Day, any birthday shopping on the day of said event, pay my bills a day or week after the due date....Yeah, I'm a procastinator.
Sounds exactly like me.
The perfect dress usually finds you when you are least expecting it to do so . . . breathe baby girl your almost a married woman ! YEY . . .
Nope, it is her daughter's wedding @enlightenedpsych2.
@GardenGerty oh ooops then tell the bride to be to breathe!
• Bangalore, India
Yes,hope you can get rid of it.
I love shopping, so am not a procrastinator on that front. Things that I dislike and don't want to get done I usually face early and get them done and over with so that I don't procrastinate, sometimes knowing that I have to get it done is worse. I have to go and get my picture done for my health card and drivers license in July. I'll have that done within the first week because its not something I look forward to, and just want to get it over with. I hope that the mood strikes you soon, and that you go out and find that perfect dress.
@chicnthin (2832)
I am procastinator as well, i will only buy my things in last minute.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, sometimes.. hehe!!!
Yes, I am. I would be haunting online websites looking for the ideal dress.
• Baguio, Philippines
I am not, maybe I was born with it? I feel sick if I cannot do something planned. Like i cannot work on table until its clear.I have to tidy up and then brong it back out again, until then I can start working.
@RubyHawk (29196)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I try my best not to be but sometimes I am. Maybe you should push yourself on out there. After you find your dress, you won't have to worry about shopping.
Oh, it's getting close now. Do you have a favourite style? Perhaps you could have one made although usually they are quite expensive.
Whose wedding, when and where? (lol)
I procrastinate if it's something that won't die because I put it off ..... gotta feed the kritters and water the plants so that's always a must.
I am the opposite of a procrastinator. I want things done and ready as soon as possible. I need to be somewhere in the middle.
Not when it comes to my children's weddings! If I were you, I'd get out there soon. since the fall clothes dresses are making an appearance. Also, you may need the time for fittings and alterations.
Giving you a push to go shopping this weekend and get it over with. Yes, I am a procrastinator too.
Sorry you don't like shopping, and haven't found a dress yet. Hope you go and find a very pretty one soon. goodluck. yes, sometimes.. with somethings.. like doing house things.
Nope nowhere near it.