England - Belgium 0:1

@WriterAI (5231)
Bulgaria
The result of England - Belgium match is 0:1. It took place in Kaliningrad Stadium, Russia. The goal was scored by Adnan Januzaz. Media make comments not only about the match but also about the teams places and functions from now on during FIFA 2018 World Cup. No doubt, it is a disappointing loss for England. The English team will now face Colombia on Tuesday, a very difficult prospect, though James Rodriguez is not certain to feature - he left the pitch injured in the first half today. The Red Devils were not hugely impressive but their narrative is ongoing: they keep winning at this World Cup, and they haven't lost for 23 matches. The Belgians want to see themselves as potential Finalists and there is no better way than finishing first in the group to show that they are in control. Did you watch this match? What are your thoughts about these football teams prospective future? Do you make any football prognoses? Please, share your comments and opinions. Thanks for reading.
@mandala100 (50388)
Thanks for this update and information my friend.
@WriterAI (5231)
• Bulgaria
Not at all. You are welcome! Thanks for your response.
@mandala100 (50388)
@WriterAI Alright my friend and see you again soon.
@WriterAI (5231)
• Bulgaria
@mandala100 Yes, of course. You are always welcome.
@nomus24g (24846)
the goal was impressive...but then England played a relaxed game and couldn't convert those chances...wonder why Kane was on bench... ** Check out my posts on World Cup** Good to see more posts on WC here on myLot...
@WriterAI (5231)
• Bulgaria
Thanks for your response. I am happy to post about WC here on myLot.
@nomus24g (24846)
@WriterAI (5231)
• Bulgaria
@nomus24g I read your posts too.
@saritflor (4122)
• Israel
The big soccer teams are not great as they used to be :O
@WriterAI (5231)
• Bulgaria
Agree.
@Teep11 (7137)
Sounds as though the games are enjoyed. There has to be winners and I'm sure the winners are thrilled to win.