is-america-headed-for-a-new-kind-of-civil-war

Is America headed for a new kind of civil war? With all the violence across the country.I do not liked it one bit. What is going to happen in the near future. Not a day goes by we have violence all over the place. are we heading for a new kind of civil war? Photo online
There is lots of talk now about lack of civility and we can see it everywhere. They whip the crowds up into a frenzy over things that often aren't even true, it's crazy. When did we stop just being able to talk about things we disagree about? The world has gone crazy
@Daelii (5901)
Exactly! For instance... Republican have long supported people not doing their jobs because they want to support racism and hate by denying paperwork or wedding cakes to gay people trying to celebrate marriage. They said people can deny access to restaurants and ignore policy related to fighting discrimination. Now when a restaurant kicks out a trump worker its an issue? I get that Republicans want to protest. Yet they can't even do it without lies? Writing false reviews on unrelated restaurants? To threats of violence? Its absurd! #45 promotes violence, hate, fear and his followers continue to spread hateful, toxic violence against innocents. Its no longer just a difference of opinions. A 4 year old girl was raped! Kids are suffering! People are taking this to a very violent level. It really does feel like cival war is brewing
https://www.bustle.com/p/sarah-sanders-red-hen-restaurant-incident-is-having-unexpected-ripple-effect-9578967/amp
@Daelii lol we are going to prove that civility still exists because I am on the exact opposite side of you on every one of these issues and we will just agree to disagree. We can have differing views and remain friendly, we are both very nice people
@Daelii thank you.that is sad.Lot of people are trump support.I cannot understand this at all. The man is totally ill.
Humans have always engaged in violence since the beginning of time. I think most of us just expect it now. Humans seem to be masters at violence. The most misinformed Americans are the ones who feel that violence is the answer. The violent ones rarely do the research to learn the truth.
@Corbin5 I know but still do not like the look of this.
No I don't think. But now many seem to be offended by anything or everything. It's getting really silly.
@Susan2015 silly or dangerous.
• Eugene, Oregon
We are more divided than since the Civil War I think. This fight over the Supreme Court will be very tough and some blood will be shed in demonstrations, I'm sure. I hope that people don't now think that shooting up newspaper offices is the thing to do.
I kind of think we are in one..Both sides seem pretty polarized in their positions. However, we must keep in mind, regardless of our beliefs we are all Americans,,and hence on the same team!
@snowy22315 well at this time.not sure we are on the same team.
@amadeo That's the problem!
@snowy22315 yes it is.
It does make you wonder what we're heading for. I can only pray we don't come to that.
Same here.But I do think in the near future this is going to happen
@amadeo I agree.
I know that this situation is very bad and scary. All the countries around the world have problems right now. We live a dangerous moment.
@LadyDuck yes we do and hope not to see this happen.But it will in the near future
@amadeo I hoped not to see something like this, but I fear the worst.
That picture is shocking. Although I donĀ“t think that you are heading for a civil war.
@marguicha I hope not.Something we do not need.
@amadeo No one needs wars. I wish the US would not go to other countries either.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
People r going 2 react if their livelihood is in jeopardy
o@db20747 oh yes they are.
@ptrikha_2 (10186)
Not civil war but a social decay and this decay cuts across countries- whether US, India, and many more countries. Families are not able to control the violent mindset and somehow doing violent acts looks like a cool thing or logical thing to many. Another factor is the increasing work pressures and little community support.
@Daelii (5901)
It really feels like the American structure is eroding away. :( will it bring war? I hope not. Sadly hopes don't propel goodness to prevail.
@DaeIiI yes we seems to be eroding away as you say.
@saurabhrmp (2273)
• Hyderabad, India
i also didn't like violence at all. I am seeing violence everywhere and with Nuclear bomb I am really worried that if some type world war starts then this time full world be destroyed due to high technology bombs.
@saurabhrmp yes something bound to happen.When or where.
@Starmaiden (7642)
I hope not. It seems that the civil relationship between America and Canada is also being championed.
@Starmaiden. yes another bothersome one there.Trump is very rude and do not have too much respect for others.
@august18 (4030)
• Tunisia
That's really terrible. I hope things will go back to the way they were before, soon.
@id_peace (7634)
I have nothing good to say about the US situation. Like just say that the funding criteria to the unemployed and the so called disablility need to be reviewed by some as are too generous resulted in too many bored people. When they are bored, they do silly things. You don't have such things in Asia cos there are so much funding and grant.
@caopaopao (12526)
I hope not, dear friend.
@RubyHawk (29196)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I hope not and I can't believe it could happen but we can't know for sure.
It seems to me people want to protest the laws, raise hell and the government will give into them. I know not everything that happens is right, but as Trump has shown, the families that have their kids murdered also have rights.
The whole world seems to be going crazy. People do not seem to care about each other anymore.
I hope that the US is not headed towards another civil war, but when people of a nation are fighting amongst each other, what else is it? I feel that this has been on-going for a number of years. Sadly, it got really bad and violent a few years ago down in the south. But I do get the feeling that there is a definite separation where people still feel that there are 2 classes, the north and south. Being who I am, and where I am from, allows me to love ya all! No boundaries, just everyone. Our leaders may be at odds with each other, but as a person I am not at all and I hope that none of my neighbours in the US are.