An Act of A Malicious Mind

@franxav (5637)
I have a hunch that the puncture in my motorcycle yesterday was an act of a malicious mind. I did not see the culprit doing it but it was a strange puncture with an iron nail inserted into the hind tyre. Definitely, there are some persons around who are capable of doing it. With the wheel flat I could not take my child to her mathematics teacher last evening. This morning I had to take a bus and walk about two kilometers to be in the church in time. I returned home in the ambulance that goes to the church every Sunday. I unbolted the wheel, took it to the leak repairer on a friend's bike, brought it back and fitted it in place. All this cost me 50 Indian Rupees and an hour of time. And the malicious mind must have been smiling devilishly to see me suffer like this.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Xavier. Some people are way too mean and rude. Whoever did that, karma is just around the corner.
@franxav (5637)
You're soright there, Louise Crisologo. Karma catches up sooner or later. I've seen it happen often.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@franxav Thank you, Xavier. It will be served to them eventually.
@mlgen1037, karma will be back!
@hereandthere (32767)
can you keep your bike in a secure enclosed/locked place so others can't mess with it?
@franxav (5637)
I usually keep the bike behind the house to keep it away from such evil elements.But as I was going to take my child to her teacher soon I kept the bike parked in front of the house. That's when the damage was done.
@josie_ (7707)
Judging from the photo that is a strange place to get a puncture. Your suspicions has merit. You should place the bike in a more secure place. Was this the first time?
@franxav (5637)
josefina,They have tried to damage the seat earlier but inserting a nail into the wheel was first time.
@josie_ (7707)
@franxav _Don't you have any suspect who might have malicious intention against you?
@rakski (22013)
oh my. There are really people who cannot do anything good.
@franxav (5637)
Yes rakski. We find people who really have such nature that they cannot do anything good.
@rakski (22013)
@franxav yes I agree. We need to be careful with those people
I'm so sorry someone did that to your bike. That is a malicious act.
@franxav (5637)
It was extremely malicious of the person and he caused me enough troubles.
@franxav Yes, he did.
@KristenH (24930)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
So sorry to hear this. People can be so cruel sometimes.
@franxav (5637)
Yes, we have to live among them and suffer them.
@KristenH (24930)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@franxav I guess you're right about that.
@Bosun201 (60)
• Nigeria
Keep the bike in a more secured place. Watch.
@franxav (5637)
I will. Something told me to be more careful but I ignored. I better listen to the inner voice.
I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope that you might be able to store the bike where others cannot get to it.
@franxav (5637)
I usually keep it behind the house to keep it safe but as I was going to take the child to her mathematics teacher I had kept the bike in front of the house. That is when 'the devil' got it.
@ARN4567 (462)
• Baguio, Philippines
There are msny crazy people in this crazy world, good thing they didn't stole your bike...
@franxav (5637)
Good thing that they take the bike away. There have been cases of bike stealing in the neighborhood.
@responsiveme (16816)
Too bad , it happened.
@franxav (5637)
Too bad, it happened and we have to live with such people.
I have the feeling that your suspicion is correct.