Morning mylot world

@Tina30219 (35560)
Onaway, Michigan
Morning! How has everyone been doing? I been doing good. Been in the water the last couple of days so have not had time tonget on here but Inam still around. Did not make it to cashout last month sonInwill try for this month for sure. Hope everyone is doing good. We will be in the water again today going to be another hot one here.
I just mase payout this month but did not reach it for May. i hope you have a super time on the water today! I will be in the house all day as it will be 94 degrees today with 90 % humidity. Not going out in that heat!
@Tina30219 (35560)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah it is going to be that here as well so we will be on the river where we can stay cool.
@Tina30219 Oh good! be sure to stay hydrated in this weather since you will be outdoors!
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Welcome back Tina. I've been wondering what happened to you. Pooh. I didn't make payout in May but have made it barely in June. You can do it. Stay cool.
@Tina30219 (35560)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope to this month. Yeah in summer time we are in the water a lot and I don’t have a lot of time for my online stuff which sucks but that is ok.
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Tina30219 Fingers crossed. I hear you.
Being in the cool water is way better than myLot!
@Tina30219 (35560)
• Onaway, Michigan
Right.
Good morning, dear. I would love to change your heat for my cold.
@Tina30219 (35560)
• Onaway, Michigan
I would love some cooler temps.
@chicnthin (2832)
Good morning to you, I wasn't able to reach the minimun last month as well. I just spent my whole day mylotting.
I am sure you will reach payout this month. It's good to spend time in water in summer.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi ! Good morning to you and happy Sunday! Have a great day ahead!
@dya80dya (5284)
For me it wasn't a good morning. Actually it was really bad.
@id_peace (7635)
i am tired because I finished two books today.
I am on my way to get in that water too. I am sure that time was so well deserved. You have all the fun you like. If that means we see you in Sept then oh well. LOl you won't stay away for that long will you? Have fun ok.