Laptop vs. Desktop

Nairobi, Kenya
I haven't used a Desktop for a long time, I prefer doing my online work with a laptop or Tablet. Does anyone chat on a desktop PC?
@Icydoll (19572)
I prefer laptop ..it is comfortable to me
I much prefer desktop for the reasons Lori stated.
@dya80dya (2944)
I prefer desktop. They can be upgraded and you can replace something that fails.
@AKRao24 (18068)
In have got a Desk Top stopped using it long back! The problem with Desk top is portability and it shuts down in absence of power back up unexpectedly as we have lot of power cuts here! So I switched on to Laptop and still using Lap Top though it is the second one I am using! Thanks!
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yes, Laptop light weight, and ability to keep power, even with a power outage makes it my favorite choice too.
@AKRao24 (18068)
@Ronnny2 , Thanks!
@cupkitties (7174)
I prefer the lap top because it's portable, doesn't have to have a lot of connections and I'm used to the keyboard. On a smartphone or tablet, there is no way to properly position your fingers on the home keys and I hate to type with my thumbs
• Nairobi, Kenya
Totally agree!
@Shivram59 (3368)
@Ronny2 A few months back I had a desktop to access Internet and mylot .Then I decided to switch over to tab.And now I have a tab gifted to me by a friend of mine.Now I access Internet with it.
@ARN4567 (290)
• Baguio, Philippines
Count me in for chatting using a laptop...
I prefer working with my desktop.
@Porcospino (17825)
• Denmark
I had a desktop in the past. When it broke down I bought my first laptop. Today I only use my laptop and my tablet.
@rakski (16031)
I am using a laptop.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Nairobi, Kenya
Does your comment relate to my question? Your advice is good but not right for this question.
@Ronnny2 No, it does not relate to it. It's a welcome message I send to all newbies. I'm of the opinion that it is appropriate to get to know the site before getting into the post-writing activity. I'm more interested in an introduction and the mention of a new member's country than in a discussion on whatever. This can come later.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@MALUSE Why not send a direct message to me?
@polaris77 (2028)
• Bacau, Romania
I used a desktop until a few months ago, when it broke down and I decided to buy a laptop instead of trying to have it fixed, and I think I made the right decision. I find it more comfortable than the desktop because I can move it around the house.
@Deajae72 (436)
I prefer desktop. Although laptop is convenient to some, desktop is better for me. Ironically, I am having problems with my pc right now. Haha...
@chicnthin (2543)
Dont have a laptop but I would prefer to use it than desktop
@id_peace (6961)
I prefer laptop as I can go anywhere I need.
@vsai2008 (7835)
I use desktop, laptop and mobile but i prefer desktop due to big screen
@suroto (87)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
if I am more often online using hp, occasionally use Pc
@Jlyn10 (10829)
The only desktop that I have used was when I was working in an office. But now I only use a laptop for my online work. And yes, I used to chat on a desktop PC.
@dodoazo (19529)
I never did. I have my lappy but I prefer to use my cellphone in interacting here in myLot.
@FayeHazel (18007)
I prefer laptop as well