Happiness Is Family

@dodoazo (21267)
Our happiness is based on the acronym.of the word HAPPY. H is Home where I preside for my family and where love abides. A is Admission or acceptance for whatever shortcomings we may have in the family for we're not perfect. P is Patience among us in the family. It gives the courage and strength to accept trials and challenges in any form. P is Prayer which makes us to stay as close as ever as a family with God when we have a family prayer. Y is Yielding to the will of the Lord for we're weak, infirm. We're too dependent from Him. Our strength is the Lord. In Him therefore we are secured, happy and saved. *This is a repost of my comment to a certain post about happy.
@caopaopao (12512)
Each letter of the word "family" stands for 1 word, which is composed of one sentence: "father and mother, I love you.".
@rakski (21910)
Nice!!!!
@dodoazo (21267)
I have overhead this in some of our meetings or educative gatherings or from the Church leaders themselves.
@caopaopao (12512)
@dodoazo It may also be a coincidence, but it does make sense.
Yeah happy starts from home only..
@dodoazo (21267)
Yes. There's no place like home.
@dodoazo true... That why home is called "sweet home"
@dodoazo (21267)
@anamika161088 why sweet home?'what makes it sweet?
• Baguio, Philippines
This is so nice. May i copy it for some printing and wall deco at home?
@dodoazo (21267)
Why not? I am deeply honored for that of your advocacy about the things that make us happy. My inspiration has led me to compose those things for others to accept and support if they want to. My effort would well recognized if you attribute it to me as the author. My real name is Gil Camporazo.
@sw8sincere (5110)
Hello my friend you really made a great definition for the word happy. I am impressed.
@dodoazo (21267)
I am happy about that too and thank for such honest impression of what I have written about happy in an acrinym.
@1hopefulman (32406)
Nice acronym! There's no place like home!
@dodoazo (21267)
You're right. Home is where love abounds for the father, the mother and the children love each other.
Family is so very important - and it is sad that there are so many very unhappy families.
@dodoazo (21267)
Some lack the genuine love among the family members especially the parents.