At My Sister's House

@Shivram59 (5773)
I am at my sister's house now.She lives in a town in our neighbouring state.I have come here to attend a function in her family.We are meeting each other after long five years. There are some not-so-famous spots near this town and I am so eager to visit them all.But this does not look possible this time.It is raining cats and dogs since last night and the river flowing from near the town is on spate. The function is going to take place tommorrow.I will leave for my home after the function is over.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! I hope you will have a good time and bonding with your sister.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@Jessabuma Yes,we love each other very much.I'll come here again between September and December to see my sister and visit the places near this town.....Thanks for responding.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Shivram59 you're welcome and I am happy to both of you.. it reminds me of my sisters also.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@Jessabuma Thanks,dear friend.I pray you meet your sisters very soon.Thanks again....and again.
@neelia_lyn (2017)
Enjoy your time with your sister. I hope you'll be able to visit some places somehow after the function.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@neelia_lyn It's a great occasion for both me and my sister and we both will fully enjoy it .But I don't think it would be possible for me to visit some places.It'so still raining heavily and the whole town is paralysed.I would have to cross the river to visit those places, but the river is on spate.
@Shivram59 Oh that's unfortunate, but at least you got to spend time with your sister and that's more important. Maybe you can visit some other time when it's not raining so hard.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@neelia_lyn Yes,I have decided to come here between September and December.That's the time when it does not rain and the weather is pleasant .Most visitors come here during that period.
@Sreekala (23738)
Hope you had a great time with your sister and her family.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@Sreekala Yes,I had a great time here,but the problem here is that my sister's don't let me leave from home.
@Sreekala (23738)
@Shivram59 (5773)
@chavezrmc (5777)
Enjoy every moment that you have. Family always matter. Take care and have a great time
@Shivram59 (5773)
@chavezrmc Thanks.I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow.Will enjoy every moment fully.
@chavezrmc (5777)
@Shivram59 (5773)
@maximax8 (28560)
It is so lovely that you are seeing your sister that you haven't seen for five years. I hope the family function goes well and you are able to have a wonderful time at it. I wish it stops raining cats and dogs so you can do some exploring. It is always super to visit a new for you area.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@maximax8 Yes,we met each other after a long time.It is going to be a grand function provided the rain does not play spoilsport.But visiting the places does not seem possible.The areas near the river are completely inundated. Thanks for responding,dear friend.
@rakski (23462)
I hope you have a good time with your sister.
@Shivram59 (5773)
@rakski Yes,it was a great moment for both of us.We had seen each other after a long time.Thanks.
@Icydoll (25822)
Have a good time at your function.. enjoy my dear friend
@Shivram59 (5773)
@Icydoll Yes,it is going to be a great function provided the rain does not play spoilsport.Thanks for responding.