I have an italian bread obsession.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
Okay not really, but I do buy it on clearance every time I go in to Walmart and then stick it in the freezer when I get home. There are now three loaves in the freezer which means there will be plenty of bread for bruschetta, garlic bread, bread crumbs and a handful of other things. I also have a tendency to buy composition books whenever I go in, because I make lists, write recipes etc. The Cheetos are actually for the horse. He gets them every once in awhile as a treat.
I miss bread so I won't tell how good that garlic bread sounds. I will just go back to enjoying my cheddar cheese.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
you can still eat bread. be careful how much cheese you eat, too much can be bad for your digestion
@thislittlepennyearns I have to agree so I only eat a few bites. bread cause me horrible pain so I am not able to have it unless I brace myself for about three days of pure hell. So no bread for me.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@sharon6345 its not the bread, its the gluten. try some gluten free bread. you can get it at the store or make it fairly easy homemade
I bought a loaf today for the first time in forever. I want to try cauliflower recipe that calls for anchovy bread crumbs so I needed bread.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
oooh, how do you make anchovy bread?
@thislittlepennyearns I don't know. Haven't made the recipe yet. I imagine you melt the anchovies in olive oil on the stove and then toast the bread crumbs in that.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@NJChicaa probably. we use achovy oil on pizza. I tried to message you but I cant openthe app, its sunny and raining. its like its raining sun. so weird.
You made me hungry! Now I will have to go and make me some garlic bread.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I'm gonna make some tomorrow with veggie pasta.
@thislittlepennyearns It is easy and filling.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@marguicha im going to make some tonight.
I am surprised you don't buy that at Dollar Tree. That Coles Italian bread is the cheapest anywhere I have seen. It is not fantastic but can be improved. Oh sorry, I misread, I thought you meant garlic bread.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
our store only gets the "family" brand bread. its in our contract because dollar general is in the same strip mall, we cant carry anything else. we used to.
A horse that loves Cheetos? Is his name Chester lol.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
nope. his name before we acquired him was apache, but he's been Ed ever since we got him
@rakski (23511)
Oh wow, that is a lot. I hope you finish it all before you stock up again.
Having relocated to Florida I have found that since I am not set up for cooking yet the easiest thing is to buy Wonder bread and slap on cold cuts. The problem is that back in Riga, Latvia I had stopped eating bread and it feels strange to eat bread again. I am hoping that once i have a hot plate for cooking I will drop the bread habit again. You are just like me I have notebooks all over the place for notes etc.
Same here.But not from Wal mart.Get mine at the bakery.