Okay i am Close to the 3 dollars Threshold Almost to $5 this is exciting

Almost to $3  My Lot Earnings Cash How About You.
St. George, Bermuda
How are you doing with your my lot earnings so far will you make it to cash out before the 15th of the month I Pray and Think i will I am almost at 3 dollars now. only 2 more dollars to go. How about you where are you at and do you think you will make it too.
@franxav (6124)
I'm going at snail speed.I don't know how long it will take me to be there.
• St. George, Bermuda
Just keep at it slow and steady wins the race.
@JustBhem (48008)
• Davao, Philippines
I have already reached the minimum before June ends. And I think you'll get yours next month. It's already cut off.
• St. George, Bermuda
in the rules it says on or before the 15th of the month its not the 15th yet
@JustBhem (48008)
• Davao, Philippines
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Let's check. If that so, you still have time. Anyway, you check it in your Earnings from your Discussion. There you will see how much are your earnings in the month of June.
@Sojourn (2573)
How long did it take you to reach $3?
• St. George, Bermuda
awhile you just have to keep plugging along until you reach it this is a snail pace site you will not get rich overnight but you will make something as long as you stay active.
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I made it to get paid on the 15th but need to make more so can get paid the following month.
@Shellyann36 (11355)
To see the money rack up in your account is very fun and exciting.
You don't have until the 15th to earn, you have until the end of the last day of the month. So you have 31 days to earnt his month. then you get paid BY the 15th of the following month, which would be August for July's earning. So it seems you will get paid in August, as im sure you'll get the other $2 by the 31st. So an early congrats to you.. I am close to pay out, so will make it. no idea what extra i'll get though due to family coming for 1.5 weeks
I am just a bit over $3. I am not sure which amount I will end up with, but earning has slowed for me on myLot for some strange reason.
@amnabas (10930)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Am upto 3.5 dollars hoping to cross 5dollars this month.
• Agra, India
I'm about to make $2. I hope I keep doing well
Mike has explained it well. You make money until the end of a month and only get it on the 15th of the following month. But what you make in the following month isn't included.
@Mike197602 (13983)
Payment is made on or before the 15th of the month but only if you have made $5 or more by the end of the previous month. If you get to $5 by the end of this month you'll be paid on or before 15th august. I may make my first payout for months in august
@Icydoll (29470)
Hope you will reach it soon.. pretty exciting it is