Write first then type here

@Keyia120 (751)
Well, I am going to write out the story I want to do here first and then type it up on here because it will be way better than coming up with something and then trying to keep it going over and over. I am going to do a nice pen to the paper story and then type it up but I don't know what they name will be or anything like that, but I am still going to try and do that teenage series that I was talking about a few months back. I am always writing old school and then making sure that everything is good before typing it online so I am going to ensure that I do that and then go from there. I hope that all of you love what I have to write just like you loved the other story and go from there. I am really happy to be working on this story so remember that I am going to share my stories on here that have never been shared before. I mostly write on wattpad and getting my book ready for Amazon. I am really happy that everyone loves what I have to ready. I am going to do the characters first and let you know who they are and what they do then I will go from there, so everything will be an introduction first. Thank you for your understanding and for reading my posts. COMING SOON!!!!
@id_peace (7632)
I am still drafting my stories but I am not having much progress
@Icydoll (23568)
Looking forward to read :) Enjoy your writing
@Sojourn (1918)
What genre do you stories belong?
@responsiveme (16835)
Happy writing
• French Southern Territories
Sounds like Gossip Girls/Boys coming up. I can smell your typewriter already lol. Kidding. That's a good idea..you can draft and earn some and later promote your ebooks on Amazon.