It's going to be a long two weeks!

Well, it's almost time for my cousins to get here, as they're supposed to be here sometime late Saturday night. So not only do my mom and I have our usual things to get done around the house this week, but we also have a few extra things to get done too. And that's with my mom only having tomorrow and Friday off. So this shall be fun . Especially with my boyfriend supposed to be coming tomorrow, until early Saturday. Which means not being able to do things as fast as I would if he wasn't here. And what not. Then next week, we'll have my niece for 3-4 days, starting the day after my cousins get here, while my friend and nephew go to New York. Which will be rough since my niece hardly listens.. though with her brother not being here.. here's to hoping she's better. However, this change of plans also ruins things with my cousins a bit, as V wants to do a bunch of stuff, but only has room in her car for me. . So on days my mom works, it's going to be hard for us to hang out - outside of the house. And then there's a birthday / memorial thing for my Uncle on Friday the 20th. As even though he only wanted to be cremated and dumped over a beach in New Hampshire, his birthday was coming up (the 20th) so his kids agreed to do a mixed thing for the family. Which of course will be emotional.. Thankfully, my cousins will be going to New Hampshire for a few days the following week. So my mom and I can rest a bit, and clean any messes the kids may have made, before they come back for two days - before heading back home. Plus on the day they go to NH, my mom and I plan on going to the fair for our usual summer fun and fried dough - which will be nice and relaxing on top of fun, and I can't wait for it! So yeah.. here's to a long, but hopefully not bad, two weeks!
Does everyone realize how accommodating you guys are being?
who knows. .
@bunnybon7 (37941)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds like a truly wonderful time with family. you so deserve a happy holiday like that. it will not be perfect but nothing ever is but will be joyous just the same i bet
somethings are perfect, or close to it. ive had many days like that. unfortunately, I can already tell we're going to have issues with my cousins and niece being here. so just have to make the most of it.
@bunnybon7 (37941)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn i am sure they will have fun. get them playing games and stuff. maybe make forts on the floor if they are younger or dances and board games if older.
@bunnybon7 wouldn't work. as my cousin wants to be mostly outside, and has plans on a few things she wants to do. and that means my niece and I will be home while they go out. and my niece isn't the best listener.
@Shellyann36 (11257)
Oh wow! It sounds as if you are going to be very busy!
we are, and we were yesterday. thankfully today is one of the only relaxing days ill have,
@Shellyann36 (11257)
@Courtlynn I hope you enjoyed that rest.
Your uncle and I shared a birthday.
July 20th? Nosa. (Sorry, don't remember).
@Courtlynn Yes, that is my birthday as well as a couple of other members of the site here.
@Juliaacv is it really.? That's crazy. Do I know any of them?
Wow. you all are going to busy for awhile..Well take care. and try to rest some.
oh I am, resting today. and tomorrow. until my mom gets home from work anyways,
@Courtlynn Well wish you all the best.
@popciclecold thank you.
@Tina30219 (37532)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope your two weeks go by fast and are not to bad.
me too! thanks!
@Tina30219 (37532)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn Your welcom
@Peach10 (1930)
Yes you do that. Have a great and relaxing time in the fair.
thanks.
It sounds like a lot to do..but hopefully it will all work out.
Fingers are crossed.
Make the best of the situation.
always.
You really are going to be extremely busy during all this activity coming your way.
should be, for the most part. all depends on what we do - or don't do - with my cousins.
@Fliafaith (715)
• Nairobi, Kenya
see the positivity in every situation dear
never said I wasn't. just stated that its going to be a long 2 weeks and why.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Courtlynn That's why I was saying that regardless of the duration of time there is still something good
@Fliafaith hopefully, no guarantees. as things happen.