I need to tell someone I am sorry.

I stood at the window admiring the nice sunshine. I had just woken up after a 2 hours nap. I was disgusted to have slept yet again. I was happy to get the cheerful call as well. During the call I was told he was going to pick me up a treat. I was happy to hear of it. But he was walking in the park. he had just left the gym. Later he was going swimming as well. All he did Sunday was enjoy, himself and the nice weather. He did nothing wrong but I could only cry because I had to turn down the pool. Due to the heat and me sleeping it would not be good. The last time I went to a park he took me. But my nerves were shot so much so that we kept needing a bathroom. I said that I was in need of a nap just to get off the phone. Now, I feel awful for that lie. After, all he is the only person even trying to make me feel better.
@Shivram59 (3274)
@sharon6345 Sometimes we all do something we don't want to. You can call him and tell him you are sorry.This would relieve you of guilt.I hope,he would understand you.
He sure would that is for sure. It's not easy for me but I am happy for him.
@Shivram59 (3274)
• Dallas, Texas
Next time you talk you can let him know how you really feel. Understanding is what friendship and love is all about.
He is very understanding so that will be good.
• Dallas, Texas
@dya80dya (2844)
I think you should tell him you are sorry. He will understand.
I am not able to right now but I plan to as soon as I can.
@db20747 (8032)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Dont worry!! U just weren't up for it!!!
No I was not up to it that time which is fine. I am better now and we had a nice talk.
@db20747 (8032)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 Oh that's good 2 know!!
He has to learn to love you as you are. So you have to tell him.
He does and that is just fine. It's not easy knowing I can't go out and enjoy all the things he does. I could not say it.
@sharon6345 We all have our limitations. And those who love us love us in spite of them.
If he is a really a good friend he will understand.