So updates

Centralia, Missouri
So updates, sorry I am not great at them. i went home later on the 3rd, and spent most of the week asleep or reading. I can handle sitting up most of the day now. I actually walked to the corner of the block across the street and back. The 5 incisions they made itch like mad, and my guts still hate me. Yes I am being careful, don't need my insides falling out or anything. I have no idea how many fibriods they took out, but lets just say one was bigger than a soft ball, one bigger than a baseball, and a stupidly large crop of little ones. There wasn't much more room, and they were kinda shocked at the growth in a couple of months. They were deff pressing on like everything. People have babysat my invalid self, sent cards, video games, coloring books (WHO ARE YOU BOOK PERSON????), and spent time keeping me company at all hours due to rather horrid pain. I'd like to note this is when you can tell those who are actually friends and those who care about you. When you are a drugged babbling dork and they sit and listen, or help you put on your socks because you cant bend yet. This also shows you who said they loved you and cared, and then just bailed when you needed them most. Sad, and frustrating that I saw who you could be, and not who you are. And my drugged self doesn't have a filter, so prob good those couple of ppl I can't see, and tell them what I think. Heh
I did not know you had surgery, I have known when you have written an update here a few days ago. I am so sorry you went through this and was in a lot of pain, I hope you feel better now.
20h
Yeah, things still hurt. My stomach muscles are still not working like they used too. Sometimes they just dont work at all
20h
@Jessicalynnt It is taking more time than you would like for sure, but I wish you can feel well again soon.
@boiboing (12476)
• Northampton, England
I've been off site for ages so I didn't know about this but I hope you'll soon be feeling much better.
20h
I have been too, missed you though! Missed the wonderful tales of life in a small town. How is everyone? Cats?
@boiboing (12476)
• Northampton, England
20h
@Jessicalynnt The last time I posted about the cats was in May 17 and the kittens are grown up little cats these days. Maybe it's time for a Kitty Update. So much has happened.
@Jessabuma (28142)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! I wish you all the best. Stay blessed
20h
thank you!
@Jessabuma (28142)
• Baguio, Philippines
19h
@Jessicalynnt you're welcome
• New Delhi, India
I wish you get back to normal very soon.
20h
Apparently it's looking like September before I'll be off restrictions at min.
• New Delhi, India
18h
@Jessicalynnt good luck dear
• Preston, England
great that people are being so supportive and you are still able to be independent - hopefully the removal of the fibroids will make things much easier for you now
20h
It seems to be. Like I still feel not great, but, Ive already had some things not be as big of a deal, more energy, less headaches, less exhaustion
@Inlemay (16541)
• South Africa
Get well soon
20h
*HUG*, girl I've missed you. Sorry I poofed.
• Eugene, Oregon
Nice to see you here. I wrote a "Thank You" discussion to you for not deleting old posts. I was looking for those poetry challenges.
20h
I saw! After I posted another poem too.
@Icydoll (19574)
Hope you will heal fast my dear friend
20h
thank you!
@sallypup (27095)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Oh you have been quite ill. I'm deeply sorry to hear this. That's good that at least you have folks to care for you. Don't do too much too quickly, please
20h
Yeah, I have been. Im feeling better slowly.
@hereandthere (31023)
sometimes imaging scans don't capture everything inside. hope they were able to take out everything. don't push yourself. our insides usually take longer to heal. yeah, some people are quick on the lip service, while others give more practical help. you realize the things that you can and can't expect out of family and friends
20h
As best I know they did, I lost most of my reproductive system though. I already do feel better. They told me it was like I was carrying twins.
@wolfgirl569 (4770)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad to hear that you are back up and about. Hope you heal fast.
20h
It's going to be a long process. Thank you!