Good morning, its Tuesday!

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I woke up the first time a little before five but managed to fall back asleep until about 630. So that was a little better than when I have been waking up. It's only 74 outside right now, I wish that would last all day but I highly doubt it will. I took Harley dog outside and checked on the tomatoes, they're getting closer to being ready to get picked! I'm pretty excited. I also got a USPS notification that says one of my packages is in Jacksonville, so it should be here tomorrow. So that's fun. How is everybody else today?
I got up at 6:30 as well. To me that is late. rested better because we got some answers from the doctor so I am good.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
that's good. I'm glad you got some answers.
@Luap1050 (673)
Today im' off but no matter what the day I always get up at 5:45...if Im really lazy I might roll around and listen to the news on the radio till about 6:10...lol
Good morning. I hope you have a great day! Every day is good here-walking by faith is amazing. =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
have a good day.
Good morning! I'm just having my first cup of coffee and hoping it kicks in quickly. Nothing better than tomatoes from the garden. I don't have a garden but my neighbor does and she will usually share her tomatoes with me
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am excited to taste them when they are done.
@Icydoll (20097)
I can understand the excitement for tomatoes..hope you will share picture of it after you picking up it. Hope you enjoy your packages..my day is going well
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I will. if I can get the picture to load. I have issues with posting pictures on mylot.
Good morning and have a good day!!
@Jessabuma (28895)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! Good morning to you and have a great day ahead! It's raining here heavily..
It's hot and humid here already with a marine layer. I hope it burns off to lessen the humidity.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't wanna hear any complaints about the humidity. its 90 percent here
@thislittlepennyearns I will complain all I want so there.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts oh go eat some prunes.
That's warm. We're getting close to that at this early hour. Going to be warm here too today. You have my mouth watering for fresh garden tomatoes. Enjoy when you pick them.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I imagine it will get in the hundred range today, unless it rains.
@thislittlepennyearns We've had 100 here, but only in the heat index so far. Still too early for those temps here. Going to be a hot summer.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@just4him we had 102 a couple times, I think with the heat index 124 is the highest its been.
Good morning! I got back from the gym about an hour ago. I'm trying to get up the motivation to make some breakfast now. I'm not really hungry but I know I need to eat.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had raisin bran. I need to use up the milk today and tomorrow so I had cereal. lol. yay for going to the gym.
@thislittlepennyearns yeah it felt good. . . sort of.
@Luap1050 (673)
Now you guys have me thinking of fresh veggies....I just made a broccoli salad with some onion , a bit of garlic , mayo and finely chopped carrot. - Oh and of course BACON!!!..... that's gonna be my lunch and snacking this afternoon!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
mmm bacon. lol I'm making tuna cups for dinner tonight.
Good morning! I´m waking up too.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am more or less awake as I am going to get now. I started organizing our dvds and got overwhelemed because of how many we own. there doesn't seem to be enough space for them to be organized the way I want them to.
• Eldoret, Kenya
Hello. The Tuesday is good. Enjoy the day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I will. you too.
@dya80dya (3048)
Today is a rainy day. I feel tired.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
its sunny here