Is Virily a scam?

@dya80dya (6300)
Romania
I am a new member of Virily. I have a problem since last month. I earned points every day, but in the folder yesterday I have 0 points and it is pending. This happened since last month. I contacted Virily a week ago and they didn't answer. This is what appears: Yesterday pending Virils 0 Last 7 days $ 0.00 Virils 0 And my total points are less and less every day. I don't understand why. They don't answer and I have 0 points. Do you think it's a scam?
@sw8sincere (5188)
I actually tried to sign up on that site before and decided to quit due to their slow payment.
@dya80dya (6300)
Yes. It's very slow. I think we need 11 000 or 12 000 points to reach $10.
@bagarad (12838)
• Paso Robles, California
@dya80dya I think more than that. I have 17,597 virils and I've finally reached over $10. It's very slow earning. You have to work very hard for those virils and there's a lot of glitches and frustrations. If earning is your main reason for being there, you are better off to just spend more time here on myLot.
• French Southern Territories
@bagarad Oh my, that's a lot of points just to earn 10 bucks.
I signed up 2 weeks ago and I am facing the same problem.. Now u am not going to the site.. I am feeling it's scam..
@dya80dya (6300)
It makes me feel I am wasting my time.
@dya80dya I felt the same.. I will check the profile after 10-15 days.. If things would be fine then I might continue else I would delete the profile.. Well I am very much skeptical right now.
@dya80dya (6300)
@anamika161088 Now the problem with Virily is solved for you? They added some points in my account, but not all of them. I don't understand why.
@dodoazo (21584)
It's a glitch. It wpuld be fixed. I am not speaking in their behalf for I have experienced it there.
@dya80dya (6300)
But how much time does it last this glitch? I am waiting for a few weeks.
@dodoazo (21584)
@dya80dya I am not sure if it's weekly or monthly.
@FayeHazel (21245)
I hope it worked out,
@Icydoll (25777)
I did not sign up there..looks like a scam to me.
I know nothing about Virily.
@bagarad (12838)
• Paso Robles, California
This happens near the beginning of every month. My dashboard is the same set of zeros for pending, last 7 days, and month to date. They will fix that after they send the month's payments. I'm hoping I get my first one this month. My "last month" and "total unpaid earnings are showing." You just have to be patient. You have to have been here for about two months to start having unpaid earnings.